KH's emotional orgasms.

Living the real life under lock and key
Forherdesire

KH's emotional orgasms.

Post by Forherdesire »

I was just curious as I have no other experience than being with my wife. I was curious on how many women/ wive's here ever have an orgasm so emotional that they start weeping/crying. I remember early on in our marriage when she first started weeping/crying after an orgasm that it freaked me out so much it made me paranoid that I did something wrong. I will never forget that. Since then I am able to guess when that will happen. For my wife it usually happens about once a month usually between her ovulation and her period.
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.
sunnyweasel

Re: KH's emotional orgasms.

Post by sunnyweasel »

After 28 years being married my wife still has this happen couple times a year ..
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

During menopause a woman (at least mine) is the most dangerous creature on earth!
Most unpredictable, moody, cranky, dictator, ... and all nasty adjectives you can think of!
Yet she is a gem of a person!!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

Linus wrote:During menopause a woman (at least mine) is the most dangerous creature on earth!
Most unpredictable, moody, cranky, dictator, ... and all nasty adjectives you can think of!
Yet she is a gem of a person!!

My wife is only 37 and she has been doing this since her mid twenties she says it is more of an emotional release in a positive way.

I am actually surprised I haven't heard of more woman doing something like this.
0 x
knighterrant

Post by knighterrant »

My KH occasionally will shed some tears after an orgasm. It depends on her emotional mood at the time and the intensity ect. I have always assumed this isn't uncommon.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I get emotional sometimes too... I don't think it's that uncommon :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

I am not talking emotional here. I know everyone does really. What I am specifically talking about is, husband and wife finish with intimate sex and she orgasms and when she starts to calm down, she bursts into tears and crying. According to my wife those are good tears and crying. That freaked me out the first time it happened. So I was just curious as to others if they had similar experiences.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

My wife did this the first few times she had an orgasm. Now she mostly laughs during an orgasm. Not sure why, but her emotional response to orgasm has changed over the years.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Happens a lot. Don't worry about it, it is part of her emontioanl and physical response to the orgasm. Look at it this way. It was that good she had to use all her physiological mechanisms to release the build up to her orgasm. Pat yourself on the back, she had a good time. :-)
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Michele

Post by Michele »

Forherdesire wrote:I am not talking emotional here. I know everyone does really. What I am specifically talking about is, husband and wife finish with intimate sex and she orgasms and when she starts to calm down, she bursts into tears and crying. According to my wife those are good tears and crying. That freaked me out the first time it happened. So I was just curious as to others if they had similar experiences.
Yeah, that's what I meant... Emotional - emotions can be strong enough to trigger tears.

If you need more blunt if an answer, yes I've busted out crying before for seemingly no reason other than it was so damn emotionally good of a feeling.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast