A challenge for normal folks - no masturbation for 30 days

Living the real life under lock and key
Aarkey

A challenge for normal folks - no masturbation for 30 days

Post by Aarkey »

Not specifically about chastity, but as their thoughts about the experience varied so much, I thought it was interesting enough to pass along. If the admins want to move (or delete) it, go for it...
http://distractify.com/sex-relationship ... 1390474065
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: A challenge for normal folks - no masturbation for 30 da

Post by Tom Allen »

LOL - a month? Bloody wankers. I can do a month with one arm behind my back at this point.
0 x
She decides

Post by She decides »

Pfffffft..... Nonsense.

Want a real challenge? Have your wife put a stainless lock on your dick and toss her the keys.
0 x
Brad

Post by Brad »

A month.. that's easy. I haven't touch my member in that manner in ages. And I am not locked up full time.
0 x
nancys_newboy

Post by nancys_newboy »

Tom Allen wrote:LOL - a month? Bloody wankers. I can do a month with one arm behind my back at this point.
sure..but is it the arm you "use" ?
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

No masturbation was the main reason I tried chastity. It's been a little over a month now, and masturbation is pretty much just a memory now. Don't feel like doing it anymore and glad about it.
0 x
kunst

Post by kunst »

No masturbation implies no stimulation, I guess?
I think the situation for most of us here is different, am I wrong? At least for me: I have intercourse with my wife almost every day, but I cannot climax.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

Kunst, are you saying that you cannot climax (for instance, because of some physical problem) or that you are not allowed or do no allow yourself to climax?
0 x
kunst

Post by kunst »

Sorry, as non native English speaker I did not explain well. I meant that I am not allowed to reach orgasm unless I get permission from wife which happens seldom.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

I struggled initially for the first weeks, but then I accepted her control, and a month is nothing... do I miss secretly wanking (not to ogasm but just stimulating) - yes I do, but the benefits of her being in control has been well documented by so many - I love her control and accept "HER" time-table, what ever the length of time she chooses... and she know's it too, she loves keeping me under her control and she is aware of time... at this stage I am allowd to orgasm about 4-6 times a year, but she has already started talking about 1-2 times being more than sufficient - "IF" she manages to milk me successfully - then I guess masturbation will become something very special... and only PIV would be considered penile stimulation, or the occasional T&D... whatever she decides, the effect is largely the same... permanent "horniness" and desire to serve her pleasure for the opportunity or her permission to masturbate... which is not permitted, even during loving intercourse...
0 x