Smaller ring?

Living the real life under lock and key
Shepherdsflock

Smaller ring?

Post by Shepherdsflock »

My wife and I were making love last night with my cage on for only the second time. I guess I got a lot more aroused than I did the first time we tried it. I ended up with a really big erection with my balls pulled almost all the way up my shaft by the ring. I'm wearing a Holy Trainer V2 with a 40mm ring. Would switching to the next size smaller ring help reduce how far my balls can be pulled and limit my erection size? I think the 40mm ring may be a little too loose.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Smaller ring?

Post by TwistedMister »

It might help...on the other hand, I have discovered that a very tight ring can bring a similar discomfort in a slightly different manner.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
groundedBird

Post by groundedBird »

Do you fill the cage completely when soft? If not, this is one of the reasons why your erection is able to grow to that point and might want to consider to get the small version of the tube.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I have the small tube. Or I should say I ordered the small version. I have no way of knowing if that's actually what was shipped to me.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I had an experience today that makes me think a smaller ring is needed. I went mountain biking (sounds painful with a device on, but have done it several times without any problem). The weather was cool, about 55 degrees and wore shorts. Between my testicles shrinking because of the cool weather and some jostling around on bumps, I pulled completely out of the 40mm ring for my Holy Trainer.

The next and only size smaller is only 4mm smaller. Does 4mm really make much of a difference? It's only a little more than 1/8 of an inch. That would mean that each side of the ring would be 1/16" closer to my testicles. That just doesn't sound like much.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

In some cases, just a little change can make a lot of difference. If it isn't enough, you can make it smaller yourself by adding material to it- an epoxy for plastic-like materials, or solder for steel rings.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Shepherdsflock wrote:I had an experience today that makes me think a smaller ring is needed. I went mountain biking (sounds painful with a device on, but have done it several times without any problem). The weather was cool, about 55 degrees and wore shorts. Between my testicles shrinking because of the cool weather and some jostling around on bumps, I pulled completely out of the 40mm ring for my Holy Trainer.
I can't even imagine bicycling with a device on. I've ridden upright hybrids in a cage and wasn't fun. MTB or Road is just asking for trouble. Ugh.
The next and only size smaller is only 4mm smaller. Does 4mm really make much of a difference? It's only a little more than 1/8 of an inch. That would mean that each side of the ring would be 1/16" closer to my testicles. That just doesn't sound like much.
You wouldn't think it's much, but there's a huge comfort difference between the 1-3/4" rings and the 1-7/8" rings that I've used.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Shepherdsflock wrote: ...Does 4mm really make much of a difference? It's only a little more than 1/8 of an inch...
I agree with Tom, an 1/8" can make a larger difference than you think. Mature metal will do a requested 1/16" adjustment for fine tuning a fit.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Locked by LRC wrote:
Shepherdsflock wrote: ...Does 4mm really make much of a difference? It's only a little more than 1/8 of an inch...
I agree with Tom, an 1/8" can make a larger difference than you think. Mature metal will do a requested 1/16" adjustment for fine tuning a fit.
Been there, done that and yes just a couple of mm's made a big difference for my comfort in going long term. I requested the change from William and even though it's not listed as an option on the MM website, he was more than willing to accommodate.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
zorglub

Post by zorglub »

I was getting reacquainted with my HolyTrainer a week ago (to try a new TetherSpout locking wire design I made for another person) and I experienced a surprising instance of complete testicle escape. Apparently, my crotch had somehow gotten warm enough for the base ring to soften and flex enough for my testes to squeeze through!
I am not making this up. I had some privacy when that happened so I was able to immediately check, and I could actually, by hand, noticeably flex the ring away and back towards the tube.
I am wondering if the biking incident mentioned above wasn't related to such overheating.
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress