Total orgasm control.... Good or bad

Living the real life under lock and key
Caged55

Re: Total orgasm control.... Good or bad

Post by Caged55 »

Since she tas taken TOTAL ontrol of my orgasms, no more schedules, its feels even more sexy and erotic having a women take control of my sexuality, and having to be on my best behavior to "earn" orgasms, rather than a date in time which kind of makes it an expectation... now with zero expectation I am hornier than before, and as per my KH, even better behaved, more amorous and loving... wow, pity we didn't discover chastity and FLR 10 years ago, could have saved us many fights and problems... hence she is in it for the long-run and considers herself a "KH for life".... :D
0 x
DLsKnight

Post by DLsKnight »

Caged55 wrote:Since she tas taken TOTAL ontrol of my orgasms, no more schedules, its feels even more sexy and erotic having a women take control of my sexuality, and having to be on my best behavior to "earn" orgasms, rather than a date in time which kind of makes it an expectation... now with zero expectation I am hornier than before, and as per my KH, even better behaved, more amorous and loving... wow, pity we didn't discover chastity and FLR 10 years ago, could have saved us many fights and problems... hence she is in it for the long-run and considers herself a "KH for life".... :D
I agree. I just can't earn an orgasm, there will be none for me. I do earn extra time enjoying her prize, extra orgasms for her.
Like you said, if she had only decided to take charge years sooner.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

This essay from a few years ago might help:

https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2010/ ... -marriage/
Partly, we can’t be bothered with rolling dice, or keeping track of days, or doing all the accounting with the points and demerits that some people like to use. Sure, if it makes denial fun for them, then that’s great. For us, it’s just a hassle. We’ve got enough things to keep track of. I mean, I can barely remember to get to the bank and the dry cleaner on the weekend.

But mainly, we don’t have a contract because Mrs. Edge thinks that if we’re going to play with this, then it should be totally up to her. Enforced chastity is a power exchange; Mrs. Edge thinks that a contract, or a dice toss, or a lotto pick takes the power away from her. Even a point system creates an obligation on her part, should I reach a particular goal. “Hey, I’ll have 100 points after I wash your car; that means you’ll have to let me out tonight!” My point is when we decided to explore this, the thing that made it hot for both of us was to give her 100% of the decision making power. I never know when she will allow me out, or allow an orgasm if she does. It might be a couple of weeks, a month, or several months. But it’s up to her, and that’s how we like it.
Even after we decided to stop using the devices, we found that we both still enjoyed her authority to grant an orgasm or not, so our routine was that if I wanted one (and I often don't anymore), I had to ask permission.
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

We keep seesawing between a specific target date and no date. The only rule we have is that I have at least one orgasm once every 3 months but my wife usually targets the major holidays and our wedding anniversary. I know what is going on in her mind. When she sets a target date, she can deny me with the excuse that it is too soon. When there is no target date, it is all on her say so. No excuse that I cannot cum until a specific date.

The only hard and fast rule is no orgasm denial for longer than 3 months. We have established that as my limit in the past. However, my wife seems to think that she can let me orgasm frequently and still have me so horny that I will do anything she asks. It is kind of funny because it is my wife who forces me to orgasm against my objections. She says she can control when I cum so she wants to do it more often. That is her privilege but she cannot then expect me to act the same as I do after a month or two of orgasm denial.

We started year three with a break and as before, that did not last long and we are now rebooting for year number 3. Hopefully we will find a happy medium.
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

Never had a schedule. It all up to her. But the longest we've gone was 25 days I believe and neither of us really liked that length of time. So even though there's no strict schedule I know it'll probably be 2-4 weeks.
0 x
tammystoy
Last orgasm: 0- 4-2021
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by tammystoy »

When we started out we would agree to a set length of time, but that has gone by the wayside and now I'm just locked up when she wants for as long as she wants. I never know if I'm going to be locked up for a day or a month. She doesn't always know, either. There's no calendar, no random number generation (my wife was once reading some posts about this on another site and said, "Wow, a lot of these guys are really into math"). There's not even anything I can do, behavior-wise, to earn an early release. There's no real reason she couldn't set a specific release date, but she never has, or at least if she has she has kept it to herself.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

There is a part of me that loves the idea of this in my life, and the other part of me that is not wanting to ask for it. If it happens, then it happens.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

We started out with a point system that allowed me to earn credits toward an early release. However, it became too complicated for her and she felt added pressure. Now she has changed to total control and it streamlined everything for her.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device