Our Journey Begins

Living the real life under lock and key
Petjude

Re: Our Journey Begins

Post by Petjude »

It would be a way for me to catch up on all the new model service manuals I need to go through.
0 x
Petjude

Post by Petjude »

I may have made an important breakthrough this morning. After shaving I noted that I was starting to get a little area of dry skin on the top of my penis where the ring is sitting. So I gave Percy and his two friends a good massage using some moisture body lotion. The first thing I noted as soon as I put the 45mm cock ring back on it would not sit where it was before but dropped down further on my penis and friends. The other thing I noted was the ring is not as firm fitting as before, resulting in Percy returning back to his normal self not the 1/3 to 1/2 standing at attention state he has remained in to date. From that I guess that the skin had been sticking to the ring preventing the ring from going to the most suitable position based on the ring size and my size in that area. I also noted I can now get my whole finger in between the ring and myself so the 44mm ring may be the correct size after all. Interesting the little details you find out that have considerable bearings on the fitting and comfort once you start trialing to get that correct fit.
0 x
Petjude

Post by Petjude »

We trial fitted the cage on and off a few times last night to get the general feel and hang of doing it. Once you get the hang of placing Percy into the cage it is not too hard at all. One minor problem I have is I have 2 bar bell piercings on the under side of percy which I have to make sure they don't catch on the cage when installing the cage. Other wise all appears ok. From tomorrow I will start wearing the cage for extended periods of time to get the feel and find any problems when and if any should pop up.
0 x
Petjude

Post by Petjude »

I have had the cage on for most of the day with no real problems apart from the hinged base or cock ring pinching at times and the cage size just that fraction too big. But it is only a generic cage for our testing.
The couple of things I have established for sure are that a little skin moisture cream works wonders for fitting the cage. And never use a hinged base / cock ring.
0 x
Petjude

Post by Petjude »

Really didn't say much last night, far far too many thoughts rolling around in my head and I really wanted to process them first. I am back in my cage as I didn't sleep in it, that will start a little further on. We want to iron out all the little problems first. I am sure their are all the tricks of the trade which we will work out together with the help from members here.
So day one, I had the cage on for about 12 hours in total with about 2 one hour brakes in the late afternoon as we experimented trying different things. The longest stretch was around 8 hours from when we first fitted the cage in the morning. At no time did I experience any discomfort from the cage except for the pinching from the hinged base cock ring. But once we got that fitted and sorted in position it did not happen later throughout the day. During the morning we went out and did the shopping and again no problems at all whilst driving or walking around doing the shopping. In fact it felt pretty good knowing I was walking around caged at the shopping center.
Later in the afternoon we fitted the cum through penis tube for about a 2 hour period. Again no problems.
Ok, how did it feel to be caged for the day. First off I liked and enjoyed the thought and feeling of being caged. But it felt strange, odd, different, good all at the same time. The feel of the weight and the flattening out of my marbles so that are touching against my thighs most of the time. The feeling that everything is rather large and unforgiving in that area. Over all I loved it and looking forward to finish working out my correct sizing so that I can place our order for a custom built cage.
A couple of things I noticed during the course of the day. Firstly the alignment of my penis when having a piss. That I am sure will be resolved once I have the correct size gland ring. The other thing that really surprised me was the amount and at times almost constant leaking of pre cum. Clearly this is due to the constant pressure placed on the marbles by the base cock ring and the cage.
I am back in the cage for day 2
0 x
Petjude

Post by Petjude »

Getting much easier to fit the cage, just needed the practice. I also think my two piercings could be playing a part. Well remove them and see if it make a difference. As yet have not slept with the cage on, that will be the next step. Should be interesting. Also have not plucked up the courage to wear the cage to work yet, that well be a huge step to take. But on the whole all is looking and feeling good.
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

I like the single ring because it does offer more movement which helps when sitting down in the car of at home. I hardly feel my Jailbird most times. Right now I cannot even feel it because I am so used to wearing it and it is only about 5 ounces.
0 x
Petjude

Post by Petjude »

I have been experimenting with different rings and I have found that a wider ring is much more comfortable and stays in place much better than a single round stock base cock ring. I have also discovered if you do your kegel exercise for a couple of minutes before putting percy into his cage he goes in much better. By doing the exercise he is reduced right back to his natural size for caging.
0 x