Is it true that they never go back?

Living the real life under lock and key
Grizzly228

Re: Is it true that they never go back?

Post by Grizzly228 »

It's been almost a year and a half with my gf and it seems it will remain part of our relationship for the foreseeable future. She is not overtly dominant or controlling. And I am often not locked or denied yet when I am we are both into it. Like handcuffs and blindfolds or other kinks, it is there as a toy/tool to utilize as we (or she) sees fit. Sometimes I want her to be more controlling and sometimes less but at the end of the day I'm happy I have someone to share this with at all.
0 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

My wife doesn't get any big thrills from it, but since she hates intercourse, she does like having me locked because it takes the pressure off her to have intercourse. She also admitted recently that she likes getting me all worked up and horny for her and keeping me locked. Again, she's not off the charts horny by it, but she thinks it's fun.

So, at least for the foreseeable future, I think it will continue. My only concern is that since she really hates intercourse, at some point she might ask me to forego erections, intercourse, and orgasms permanently. Chastity play is fun, but I don't think I could do that for her.
0 x
jackhf

Post by jackhf »

Every aspect of our life has improved since my wife put me in enforced chastity. Not just our (infrequent) sex, either. I am a better, more focused husband and father, my job performance has improved and I am happier. Maybe this is because I no longer spend every waking moment wondering when I will next have sex. That is totally up to my wife now, and my surrender of that aspect of our lives is a great relief. The shame of masturbation is gone also, replaced by true intimacy with the woman I love. We've deepened the trust in our relationship greatly--without trust there is no way this would ever work.

So no, I can't imagine ever going back.
0 x