Survey: Why are you locked and whose idea was it?

Living the real life under lock and key

Why are you locked and whose idea was it?

Total votes: 0

LadyDs_alex

Survey: Why are you locked and whose idea was it?

Post by LadyDs_alex »

I know these questions may be a bit narrow. The real dynamic in a relationship is probably not this clear-cut. Still, I bet most of us -- if we really pressed ourselves -- could narrow it down to the one answer that best fits.
0 x
Locked in a MM Jailbird, by my beloved wife LadyD.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Survey: Why are you locked and whose idea was it?

Post by Tom Allen »

Or you could create a better set of survey questions that doesn't make other people shoehorn their experiences into such narrow parameters.
;)
0 x
LadyDs_alex

Post by LadyDs_alex »

Tom Allen wrote:Or you could create a better set of survey questions that doesn't make other people shoehorn their experiences into such narrow parameters.
;)

Hmmm. Maybe. But people seem to be doing ok with it. I'm guessing that most guys would be able to pick one of those options as most closely describing their relationship, even if it isn't perfect.

But you can't ever totally eliminate observer bias of course. As Werner Heisenberg said, "What we see is not nature, but nature exposed to our method of questioning."

So far though, my method of questioning is bearing out what I've always suspected. When a guy gets locked-up, chances are it was his idea. :)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

The question does not account for the changes in attitudes/positions/reasons that may have occurred over the not inconsiderable span of years that some of us have been involved in this sort of thing. For instance, in the beginning, more than a decade ago, it was I who introduced the idea to Mrs. Twisted.

It seemed that she enjoyed the 'Game', and during a non-chastity period I created a means to ensure that she had the power to instigate and enforce a 'chastity period' if she wished to (and the means to extend it, potentially to permanency if she desired).

Now, for the last several sessions over the past half-dozen years or so, all of the lock-ups have been at her insistence, so that was the selection I chose.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

My idea to start teasing and denial. My wife's decision to lock me up when I told her that I could not go as long as she wanted to on the honor system. It works well for us on several levels to include our old age,erectile problems, my wife's dislike of any form of penetration and being more of a vagina fan than penis fan. Chastity allows my wife to have orgasms without having to deal with my penis all the time. I only get a handjob most times so I am not missing much. However, my wife is having the best orgasms of her life since she can focus solely on her pleasure rather than me and her girlfriend. This is the first time that sex is all about her.

Masturbation control did play a part but that was conquered under the honor system when into T&D and was not a problem when we started chastity play.
0 x
LadyDs_alex

Post by LadyDs_alex »

TwistedMister wrote:The question does not account for the changes in attitudes/positions/reasons that may have occurred over the not inconsiderable span of years that some of us have been involved in this sort of thing. For instance, in the beginning, more than a decade ago, it was I who introduced the idea to Mrs. Twisted.
Ok, you're right. I am approaching this essentially as a "newbie". I've been into femdom and S&M my whole adult life, but chastity itself is relatively new to me. The questions are biased in this direction [nature exposed to my method of questioning :oops: ].

Still, I feel the poll is valid. [And to tell the truth, what I was most curious about was the ratio of those who chose it for themselves vs those who had it suggested by their partner.]

I mean, you answered the question: "In the beginning" it was you who suggested it.
0 x
DLsKnight

Post by DLsKnight »

Not locked, I'm on the honor system. Though I answered it according to her desire to control my orgasms.
0 x