Re: happy locktober

Post by sls01234 »

The least they could do is give this board credit
0 x
CB6000
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

Locktober resulted in last weekend being an uncaged sexy time weekend. But I'm back in the cage and we don't discuss for how long other than Mrs Cage saying, " forever"
0 x
It's good to be caged.
jahardcourt

Post by jahardcourt »

sls01234 wrote:The least they could do is give this board credit
There's nothing to say the idea came from here! Locktober is quite widely used across Tumblr apparently.
Either way, have you seen the programme they have put together? It's the best denial and tease tasks I've ever seen! We are following it and loving it! I've reached the point today where I feel like I'm on a constant high from the denial. I've never felt like this before, is it common? With it comes the urge to get out of the cage and masturbate, again, not had that in our previous lockup. I could get addicted to this!

Anybody else trying it?

http://keephimcaged.tumblr.com/tagged/locktober
0 x
Subinmemphis

Post by Subinmemphis »

Those are hot but it only goes five days. Is it continued somewhere? Today is the 17th.
0 x
Katwalk is my key holder
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

I got out for the weekend. Had to do a lot of driving for kids sports. I drove 400 miles. Thank God Mrs Cage had mercy on me. I'm sure to be locked for the rest of Locktober.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
fortunatehusbandp4

Post by fortunatehusbandp4 »

Taking it across the world where we're doing Locktober in Australia
0 x
jahardcourt

Post by jahardcourt »

Nice! Just taking the idea of locking up or following the blog instructions down there in Oz?
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

Post by fortunatehusbandp4 »

In Australia we actually have Locktober, it's a police initiative to ensure you lock your house and car against thieves. They were handing out Locktober branded travel coffee mugs in a shopping centre this week, I didn't tell them the other usage of the term.
0 x
hd2500ne

Post by hd2500ne »

That is pretty funny fortunatehusbandp4.
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

I avoided Locktober but looks like it will be a frustrating NO-cum-vember. My sentence started last night. Don't think she will make it longer than 28 days as she said previously that would probably be the limit. But I'm trying to mentally prepare in case it goes longer than I anticipate.
0 x