varying scrotum tightness

Living the real life under lock and key
_lj_

varying scrotum tightness

Post by _lj_ »

I wear a JailBird 24/7, I believe correctly sized. Overnight I simply don't notice I'm wearing it, no erection tightness as the cage stops an erection before it gets going (unlike the CB6000 I had before) and I wake with the scrotum slack.

But during the day, sometimes it gets really tight and uncomfortable as the skin tightens and pulls against the base ring. Then unaccountably it slackens off and returns to relaxed and very comfortable. Fortunately the latter situation is the majority of the time.

My work means I spend time sitting and standing, often mainly standing, in a warm room, so changes of temperature are not a factor. The only factor I can deduce is that I "notice" the discomfort and that makes it worse, and a distraction shifts the perception and everything relaxes again.

Anyone else with a similar experience, or is it just me ? !
0 x
MM Jailbird
WifeIsVanilla

Re: varying scrotum tightness

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I also have a correctly sized JB (it took 3 modifications to get it that way!), and I get the extreme tightness, but only just prior to having a BM . . . like clockwork, that is the first signal that I get telling me it is time to go. The tightness disappears somewhere between 1 and 5 minutes after I finish.
Last edited by WifeIsVanilla on Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
belocked

Post by belocked »

Me too, tightness is usually a sign I need the bathroom. Driving is the other time I suffer, especially in the morning. It's always the same spot under the larger testicle that's uncomfortable.
0 x
knighterrant

Post by knighterrant »

I think this is an interesting topic. The scrotum is constantly adapting to the environment. I find that much of the night while recumbent, I am the most comfortable.

I believe a lot of factors affect the scrotum including some of the top of my head:
  • Ambient Temperature
    Body Temperature
    Arousal
    Blood Pressure
    Heart Rate
    Urination and Bowel Movements
    Body Position
    Diet Impact, such as salt or sugar content
    Weight Fluctuations
    Water Retention
I have always assumed that if you are high and tight it exaggerates the changes further. Additionally, I assume everyone experiences it to some degree. Proper fit is the fine line between proper fit under all conditions and factors. A complex equation to say the least.

I think it is why chastity is constantly on ones mind. You are doing nothing, but constantly coping with change. It is constant as your glands are constantly changing. If others aren't experiencing that, the only secret I can think of is that they have the perfect fitting device.
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

I have exactly the same problem. What I did was get another ring that is just 1/8 of an inch bigger. I can switch rings or just wear the larger one. i mostly wear the larger ring. I occasionally have a ball slip out but I rather deal with that than sit in a barber chair in pain because my scrotum tightened up.
0 x
noid51

Post by noid51 »

Just like Lockedsteve,I'm in a jailbird. I ordered two rings when I purchased it. I Have just switched to the larger of the two rings on this lockup. I have found the larger base ring much more comfortable with less burn. I do like the way the smaller ring holds everything in place and I like the fact that I don't think I could "cheat" with the smaller ring. Not that I would try. The next time I'm free I'll probably switch to the smaller ring just for variety. Things seem to at their tightest in the early morning. Never thought it might have anything to do with a bm. Always thought it was because that's when I was the the most desperate.
0 x
knighterrant

Post by knighterrant »

It occurred to me as well, that conventional medical wisdom references a 24 hour testosterone cycle for males. The peak of that cycle is in the morning and valley in the evening. I imagine that is another factor as to why tightness is common in the morning.
0 x
locked4now

Post by locked4now »

This is a very interesting thread. I too am tighter in the morning, loosest in the evening. That being said I also experience a tightening when physically working hard and sweating. Seems like this is when I get the tightest. I figured the sweat allows the device to slide lower slightly making things tighter, but I wonder if the physical work also produces something chemically the tightens everything up? Anyone have any thoughts on this. My day job is mostly desk work, but if I do say yard work on weekend where I am doing a lot of physical lifting is when I experience this most.
0 x
MarcusXIII

Post by MarcusXIII »

Having an interesting issue with this. I'm a recent convert to custom steel.
My jailbird was extremely comfortable for two 3 and a half days sessions early on, but since then it seems as though the A ring is acting as a cock ring and preventing adequate blood flow (back towards the body) in the case of intense arousal.

One possible factor is that I have been back in the gym recently and am certain that my testosterone and circulation have been on the increase. Maybe things are just more crowded at that juncture?

The other thing is that I've lost some weight, so maybe it's easier to block a blood vessel that is closer to the surface? Something like taking the pulse of someone who just lost weight?

Not sure of how else to explain the ring having seemed to be fine and later seeming to be too tight.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

MarcusXIII wrote:but since then it seems as though the A ring is acting as a cock ring and preventing adequate blood flow (back towards the body) in the case of intense arousal
Yep, I know that feeling. After a few days I have to insert my finger under the base ring and pull it away, or to pull the balls away from the base ring, to allow the blood to flow again. Currently I'm out, but I think I've managed to increase the gap a little to see if that makes a difference. I don't want to go to a bigger base ring as it's plenty big enough 95% of the time; it's just those exciting moments that do it. I think the problem is that the base ring moves further away from the body underneath, which is why I will see if the gap makes a difference.
0 x