Average Duration?

Living the real life under lock and key
yeldarb

Average Duration?

Post by yeldarb »

My KH finally took a look around in here the other day and has a question about the typical or average amount of time that other KHs lock their guys up for between orgasms. While she appreciates that everyone is different, and comparisons really don't work and there is no such thing as "typical" etc., I wonder if you could all help her with this?

Could she/we hear from members on what their practices and habits are in this respect? While she has deduced some idea (indeed, ideas in general!) from reading here (and elsewhere I think) and clearly has her own ideas, preconceptions and concepts of how this can work for us and of what would work for her (her needs and perspectives come first of course) she would be interested to know how her ideas and plans compare to others.

We are still new, and will consider ourselves to be so for a long time yet; and although it was my idea to start with she has embraced with increasing enthusiasm. In addition to now seeing me locked in chastity to her as a permanent characteristic of our relationship, she wants to start learning as much as she can about what other women do.

So far the longest I have gone is something like 17 or 18 days and typically it has been between 10 and 14 days, but she/we have some thoughts about how this adds into the eroticism of our existing lifestyle and plans, so she'd just like to hear from others. Thanks to all ...
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Average Duration?

Post by Tom Allen »

0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

For someone just starting I would say your 1-2 week period is about average. As you seem to realize, its what works for you. Don't think it always needs to be a fixed time. We have no fixed dates, LRC decides on her own when an orgasm will happen. She may decide a day or two is long enough, then put me through a 3 or 4 week period. Mixing it up, for us, keeps it interesting.

A side question for you. You say you are just starting but your signature box says you have a CB2Ks? They didn't make the 2K in a short and that's an old, out of production device. Did you mean a CB6Ks?
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Ha - thanks, good spot! Yes, I am in the 6000s! Thanks for your reply. Once there have been a few I'll suggest she takes a look. Thanks for the link Tom - I realized this would hardly have been the first time that this question had been asked but hadn't found a prior string on it myself yet.
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm actually a little surprised that there aren't any good polls on this.

What's a typical lock up time?
1-5 days
1-2 weeks
2-4 weeks
4-8 weeks
3 months
6 months

I don't even know how many typical categories you could make.
0 x
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

My g/f locked me up a few months ago and we're chastity newbies too. I, too, introduced the idea of chastity to her and at first she thought it was strange, but now it's is pretty much going to be a permanent part of our relationship. We're also evolving into a lower level FLR. It's been more fulfilling than I could have ever hoped for!

She has decided on an average of 30 days, give or take a day or two at her discretion. She intends to gradually increase the time between releases as we go along. I don't know when she plans to release me and I definitely prefer it that way.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

We started out with 2 weeks and gradually extended it to 3 months over the first 8 months. Then we went back to shorter denial periods for a while and now are back to 3 months at the end of our second year of chastity. My advice, for what it is worth, is to do chastity the way that works best for you. It only clicked for us when we just did things the way we wanted to and not like what we read. We go from short term to long term orgasm denial as the mood strikes my wife. After two years I am firmly in her hands.
0 x
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

Tom Allen wrote:I'm actually a little surprised that there aren't any good polls on this.
here you go :)

http://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61454
0 x
MM Jailbird
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Thanks _lj_ and you Tom; thanks too to lockedsteve and poptart1200 for the feedback. I've cast my vote and yes, there's a nice bar chart developing ... I like bar charts :-) My KH does too - she is quite the stats geek so she'll get a kick out of this. Interesting feedback and the more widely we delve and read the more "typical" we appear to be (so far) but equally the more we are seeing widespread agreement that, actually, there really is no such thing as "typical".

I guess, as newbies, we were perhaps a little, well, maybe intimidated is too strong a word, but a little surprised that our preferences so far appeared to be at odds with what I guess could be described as the hard-core aficionados for who months or even years are the norm.

We can quite see the thrill and appeal of that and who knows where the journey will lead us but for now we are comfortable with where we are at. That said I do think KH is rather "digging" the prospect of gradually lengthening our durations :o

Either way we are really enjoying it and she is certainly getting in to keeping me guessing :lol:

Keep the feedback and votes flowing ...
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

It is difficult to define a "average period", KH keeps me in chastity 24/7 for the pasy 7 months, with occasional "free days" - 8 days in the last 7 months in total. Whilst she may release me when she wants PIV sex, and allow me 1/2 day out of the cage, I virtually always have it on over night, ever she aught me stroking my cock in bed when I thought she was sleeping.
As to occasional release, or play, when I am allowed an erection, and maybe some T&D, can vary from a few days to the longest period of 34 days continuous lock-up - really depends how SHE feels.
I am grateful for being released, and shorter release periods, BUT we have no "average", generally I would say weekly, when she feels like it, but if she is stressed and tired - it can be a long wait... I love being under her control, and I have learnt not to irritate her and pester her for release... :)
0 x