Leaking semen after urinating

Living the real life under lock and key
Shepherdsflock

Re: Leaking semen after urinating

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Hmm. Is there something wrong with me, then?

What I mean is, could this be a sign of some kind of problem? Have I somehow damaged myself?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Doubtful. Pleasure is not typically a sign of something being broken...though there may be some who would say our minds are broken for getting off on this kind of stuff...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Shepherdsflock wrote:What I mean is, could this be a sign of some kind of problem? Have I somehow damaged myself?
Based on my extensive medical background, which includes surfing webmd.com sometimes, I can say without a doubt that you do suffer from worrying too much. Beyond that, I'm not at all sure ;)
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Aarkey wrote:
Based on my extensive medical background, which includes surfing webmd.com sometimes, I can say without a doubt that you do suffer from worrying too much. Beyond that, I'm not at all sure ;)
That made me laugh. Thank you. I suppose I do worry too much.
0 x
wetste21

Post by wetste21 »

oh wow is this what i have to come (no pun intended) we have only just started this i am currently on my longest stint of 8 days which i know isn't long for most but i'm starting to get desperate after several t & d sessions. how much leakage do you all get?
0 x
knighterrant

Post by knighterrant »

Shepherdsflock wrote:Am I really the only one who experiences pleasure when this happens?
You lucky bastard ;)

The only sensations I'm experiencing are frustration and continual wetness.
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

If your strange, than I am too. I LOVE that feeling. I start leaking around the 4th day, but after a week I get feeling that does last around a minute. It's hard to explain, it's like a tickle. Not a haha tickle, but a sexually arousing tickle. Nowhere near as good as an orgasm, but still very nice.
1 x
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Veganpunk wrote:If your strange, than I am too. I LOVE that feeling. I start leaking around the 4th day, but after a week I get feeling that does last around a minute. It's hard to explain, it's like a tickle. Not a haha tickle, but a sexually arousing tickle. Nowhere near as good as an orgasm, but still very nice.
Glad to know somebody else gets this, too. Sadly, it seems not to be happening much in the last week or so. Hoping it comes back.
0 x
mikemarks97

Post by mikemarks97 »

I have the same experience it only takes me a days im not locked my wife and i are new to this and im the one who is kinky lol. Been trying orgasim denial for about 3 1/2 weeks.
0 x
mikemarks97

Post by mikemarks97 »

Also found last night and tonight having hard time going to sleep wife at work so i tryed to take care of myself. its only been 5 days
And both times i had a ruined orgasim im not sure why just trying to get off regular.
0 x