Leaking semen after urinating

Living the real life under lock and key
Shepherdsflock

Leaking semen after urinating

Post by Shepherdsflock »

I've been locked for almost two weeks, with a three day break when my wife felt weird about it. Anyway, I'm going on two weeks tomorrow with no orgasms or ejaculation.

Every 2 or 3 days I have been experiencing a slow steady stream of semen after I go pee. I searched online and found it is common in men who don't ejaculate frequently. It's just the prostate being full and the contraction of my pee muscles can stimulate it to empty itself.

None of this sounds weird to me, but there is something I want to ask other caged men. Is it normal for it to feel good? It's not on the same level as an orgasm, but sometimes it feels really nice when it happens. Does anyone else experience this?
0 x
wishful4

Re: Leaking semen after urinating

Post by wishful4 »

I think what you are describing is normal. When I've been chaste for several weeks, I will experience much the same. If I have had an erection attempt, if I urinate afterward, some clear pre-cum will leak out as well. I haven't noticed any pleasurable feeling with this, but then I am somewhat constantly aroused all the time, and that is a pleasurable feeling in and of itself.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

I cannot see what I am peeing because I have to do it sitting down but when I do look afterwards, I can see that there is semen mixed in. I start leaking in the 3rd or 4th week. I find semen stains in my underwear and sometimes wake up all wet. Its part of the deal and sometimes referred to as chastity tears. My wife will not even consider letting me cum until she sees my tears. If I am lucky she will give me a ruined orgasm, which helps for a while.
1 x
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

Same here. My leaking after peeing starts at about 2 weeks and increases as the weeks go by until I am leaking pretty much continuously.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Like lockedsteve, I see semen in the toilet bowl after urination, but for me it starts sometime during my 3rd week without an orgasm. I do not have leakage otherwise.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
DLsKnight

Post by DLsKnight »

I'm not locked but, am in long term orgasm denial. I can't remember when the leakage started but, it has not stopped and I don't believe it will. Of course, some days are worst than others.
0 x
groundedBird

Post by groundedBird »

lockedsteve wrote:My wife will not even consider letting me cum until she sees my tears. If I am lucky she will give me a ruined orgasm, which helps for a while.
She should make you wear hygienic pads. This keeps your underwear clean and makes the inspection easy :D
0 x
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

I have been locked 24/7 for a month now. It's the longest I've gone without an orgasm in my life. I suffered blue balls last week. Twice this week I have noticed a little sticky cum-like liquid/gel when I wipe after peeing. I thought it was cum, now after reading this I feel better and know it was. I know I am not getting out any time soon. Will I suffer blue balls again and will I have this pre cum leak for awhile?
0 x
It's good to be caged.
Shepherdsflock

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Am I really the only one who experiences pleasure when this happens? It seems so strange to me. I'm not aroused when it happens, but sometimes it rivals a regular orgasm and lasts a lot longer. I just went pee a few minutes ago and I could feel it start. Rather than tensing my PC muscles and trying to squirt it out, I just relaxed and the feeling must have lasted over a minute. Way longer than any normal orgasm I've ever had. It just built up slowly and kept coming.

With this kind of pleasure, I may not need penetrative sex anymore.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Shepherdsflock wrote:Am I really the only one who experiences pleasure when this happens? It seems so strange to me. I'm not aroused when it happens, but sometimes it rivals a regular orgasm and lasts a lot longer.
The only pleasure I feel from it is emotional when I realize how absolutely owned I feel. Physically I barely feel anything from it.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon