Ball burn

Living the real life under lock and key
Forherdesire

Ball burn

Post by Forherdesire »

Hey guys I know this has been discussed as far as gap size is concern when first trying to find the right size at the start up. What I am asking is whether or not others have the same issue I have. I have a Jailbird that is 1 3/4" long, 1 3/8" ID and base ring is 1 5/8". That is just to give you an idea. I have worn this device for up to 7 days in one stretch with no issues. The issue I have is when I take it off for a couple hours to over night for the first couple of hours after I put it back on I get a ball burn going. Is this something normal?
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.
knighterrant

Re: Ball burn

Post by knighterrant »

I find things are tight and I get the most ball burn in the first hours after I lock up. I am pretty high and tight, which I imagine makes it more exaggerated. I would think this is common. Interested in others experience as well.
0 x
nebman

Post by nebman »

If ball burn is a sore sensation under the scrotum from the ring, then yes, I get it if I've been out of the device for a relatively short period. I think I'm just a bit bruised, for lack of a better word, where the ring has been after strong erection attempts. The area is just a bit tender and seems to need a little time getting used to having the device back on.
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

I thought the problem was the ring but Mistress MM told me it was the gap that usually is the culprit. I send it to them and they changed the gap to 1/2" and that solved the burning problem for me.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I had an experience similar to lockedsteve except that MM increased my JB gap by just 1/16" to 7/16" and that tiny adjustment solved the burning problem for me.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

I had a similar problem with the ring I am currently using. I went from a 1/4" to 3/8" gap. I don't have a problem at all. If I were to be honest the ring is slightly too big at the moment. The issue is when I lock BACK UP. Where normal wear is concerned it is good if not slightly loose. When I have a free period like overnight and I put it back on in the morning I have burning no matter how much Lube I use. After an hour or two it goes away and I can last days without burning issues.
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

I find that ball burn occurs in the morning hours, I attribute it to the night erections. So I started putting lube on before bed and that helps reduce it quite a bit.
0 x
It's good to be caged.