Oh my god ... my cb6000s U ring broke

Living the real life under lock and key
rickiee_2002

Oh my god ... my cb6000s U ring broke

Post by rickiee_2002 »

I have been locked for the better part of 2 years. Other than a very rare release, I am only out of it long enough for proper hygiene ... and under total supervision. I have not been let alone without my cage in that period of time. Put quite simply ... my wife doesn't trust that I won't start masturbating again if I am unlocked and unsupervised and frankly, I don't know that I trust myself either.

So here I am, my ring broke last evening. We were sitting watching television (she was watching television, I was rubbing her feet and legs). I felt an erection beginning and then I felt my cage open. I thought for a moment that the red plastic security lock broke. I told her that something happened and i pulled down my pants and panties. The plastic circle that the base attaches to snapped off. I thought I could super glue it together ... but it won't hold ... not even temporarily until my new U ring is delivered.

So, here I am ... for the first time in almost 2 years ... and I am unlocked and unsupervised. I can't begin to explain how horrible I feel. I just don't feel right. I am not used to being unlocked. I couldn't sleep last night and I doubt I will tonight either. My wife doesn't trust that I won't masturbate and has already told me that if she even "suspects" that I have ... she will leave me.

It feels so strange when I have to pee ... to have my bare penis right there. I still sit to pee, automatically and when I touch it ... it just doesn't feel right. Chastity has become my life and now, without it ... it's so strange.

I am a nervous wreck. It's so terribly unsettling. I guess I should have switched to metal like everyone says ... or at least had a spare ring. I have a spare cage.

I don't know why I posted this ... but I would be interested in what anyone has to say.

Wish me luck!

rickiee
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Oh my god ... my cb6000s U ring broke

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

My CB ring broke in the same place. Now I wear a Jail Bird by Mature Metal. It is MUCH more comfortable and is made of very sturdy stainless steel. If for some reason, you can't go steel, you DEFINITELY need to purchase a spare ring.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
sunnyweasel

Post by sunnyweasel »

one reason I trying Holy Trainer 2 -- so far better than cb6000s -- and it only 3 parts lock,cage,ring --
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

The stupid little ears on that design are prone to breakage. I modified mine to fit onto the older solid ring style that was on the old school CB2000.
0 x
sunnyweasel

Post by sunnyweasel »

yeah I thought it doing that but - I just gave up on the CB6000s Splitting cage , pins falling out and those ears breaking on rings-- I took a year off and decided to give HTv2 a try,,
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

I had both a ring and a peg break and gave up on the CB6000. It cannot withstand 24/7 wear. I went to the Bon4 metal device but it was too heavy for my taste an hard to clean for me at least. Then on to the new Holy Trainer which is the most comfortable off the shelf device I have tried so far but I wanted an open cage design and one that fit me around by circumference and length exactly. I was able to get that in a custom made Jailbird from Mature Metal. Been wearing it 24/7 barring medical reasons and sex time, since March 2014. It will last longer than I will.
0 x