Have you been stuck in your device at a bad time?

Living the real life under lock and key
nebman

Post by nebman »

I don't wear my device much at all, but we've been playing with it this week and I suddenly realized I didn't want it on, but I was sort of stuck.

I have been getting some physical therapy done on my shoulder. I lost track of what day it was, and forgot to ask my wife about getting out of the device for my morning PT session. She was off to work with the key, and I've been rather cavalier about having an emergency key - I don't keep one on me - it's really not a routine for me to have to worry about this.

My wife has some important client meetings this week, and if I had asked her about getting the key, she'd have been pissed and I could kiss any further chastity play goodbye, not to mention the logistics of getting the key would have been a problem.

Cancelling the session would have been a problem as well - I've put off getting the PT done over the summer, and the pain has kept me up some nights. My wife connecting the dots between cancellation and the device would again be a play killer. Since I know the routine at my PT sessions, I figured I'd be okay. I made sure to rubberband the padlock down so I wouldn't have any rattle noise problems. Still, I was a bit rattled until I was almost through with the session. I was most nervous about an exercise where I lie on my back on a table. Fortunately it is done in a knees up position and that made it pretty easy.

The time I had to make decisions was extremely limited, I'm not sure if I'd have gone through with it if I'd had more time to think!

Lesson learned about keeping a back up key handy.

0 x
mellyshubby

Re: Have you been stuck in your device at a bad time?

Post by mellyshubby »

My wife and I want chastity to remain our secret, so she always lets me go cage free for doctor visits. She does want me locked up promptly afterwards though.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LOL, a Dr. visit. For some reason my regular doc was not there and the one who saw me had some different ideas about conducting exams. I was *very* tense and I'm sure he was wondering why...

(There is also the fact that I typically select attractive ladies as my docs, and suddenly being confronted with guy was unsettling.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
belocked

Post by belocked »

I went to my dermatologist last year as I had a rash on my hand and wanted it checked out. My KH offered to unlock me that morning and I said not to worry as she would only look at my hand. The (female) dermatologist had a quick look and said it was nothing to worry about, but then pulled out my record and said I hadn't been for a long time so she wanted to check me all over (I have plenty of moles and have had some removed in the past). Fortunately she let me keep my underwear on but it was a damn close thing. My KH thought it was funny when I told her afterwards, and now I can't guarantee that she will unlock me next time.
0 x
ptharv

Post by ptharv »

My device stays on 24/7. Probably won't come off except for a real emergency. I get regular muscular therapies, have had massages, regular doctor visits, with no problems. I was a little concerned with last massage. The masseuse said he preferred me with no clothing, covered in sheets. It went fine, but he did get extremely close. I was worried he could see the outline thru the sheet. Not quite as relaxing.
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 3.
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I too had a case when my wife left me locked when I had a follow up office visit. I was super nervous about it but it was really for a chest infection so low chance that I'd have to strip. I think my wife was turned on by the riskiness of it.
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

Yesterday was the first time for me. I went to the doctor to go over my lab test results. After we reviewed it he wagged his finger and asked me if I was ready for a prostate exam. I was wearing my chastity cage so I made up a story about being sore from going too much and a bleeding hemorrhoid and told him next time. What is funny is that I used to take it off for doctor visits because I knew the routine of my doctor but this is a new doctor who actually exams my body. Next time I will not be wearing my Jailbird.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Once at the doctor's for a checkup; I managed to convince him not to do a prostate exam.

Another time I was getting some massage therapy on my shoulder. I was on my stomach and the woman asked me to turn over. I started to, but then I remembered and told her that I would prefer more back and shoulder work.
0 x
She decides

Post by She decides »

I didn't have my cage on, due to a UTI caused by the cage, I went to the doc to have the UTI treated. My wife went too and was all ready to tell the doc how I got it.
He didn't ask any questions about how I may have gotten it, and even do an exam. He took my word for it about the symptoms.
I was dreading my wife telling him, and she would have.
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

After 12 years of no prostate exam, my doctor wanted to give me one last week. I was locked up and had a few welts on my butt from my wife's cane so I had to decline and make an excuse of having stomach problems, bleeding hemorrhoids and being unclean. He said OK and we will do it next time. It was the first time I wore it to the doctors because it was a visit to just go over my lab results. I saw him just last month for an exam.
0 x