new contender

Living the real life under lock and key
warwick

new contender

Post by warwick »

just got my contender. It took a few returns to finally get the right fit. I would like let everyone know what a pleasure it was to deal with mark from male chastity now. my wife and I could not be more happier with this device. once again mark thank you.

robby
0 x
Bomd

Re: new contender

Post by Bomd »

Hi

I was looking at one of these but I wondered if there was enough protection down the shaft from ...fiddling.

How long did each return take?

thanks
barry
0 x
Locked in Titanium Ti600

https://chastebritania.wordpress.com/
Namron

Post by Namron »

My wife likes the open design so she can fiddle. The limited access does not do much for me trying to get off, just frustrates me more. I can get off with a vibrator, but just about any device will let you do that. I have gotten to used to the bliss of her touch that I get pretty much nothing from my own.
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

Congrats. Mine arrives today. Hoping I got the sizing right. I agree with you, Mark is awesome to deal with. Fast responses, and fast shipping as well.
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

Sorry for the double post, but grrrr. Package requires signature. The post tried to deliver the 15 minutes my wife left to pick up kids. So now she is going to pick up what she calls " the package for my package" at the post office today.
I'm also curious how long the returns took, just in case.
0 x
knighterrant

Post by knighterrant »

Mark in the past has made a lot of 1 week turn arounds on device adjustments based on my experience and other comments on this forum. He is very responsive. I received very prompt service.
0 x
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17

Post by peter_rabbit »

Yep. Same here! Mark is very very responsive. i too have gotten adjustments back within a week.
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

Good to hear. Base ring size is waaaaay off. Gotta get that fixed. Cage is beautiful though! Great craftsmanship! Highly recommend.

Sorry Warwick, don't mean to highjack your thread!
0 x
warwick

Post by warwick »

returns were usually done in about a week. great dealing with mark.
0 x