Keeping Clean in a Holy Trainer

Living the real life under lock and key
Thomas Sub

Keeping Clean in a Holy Trainer

Post by Thomas Sub »

Any of you gents use a Holy Trainer for long lockup? If so, how do you keep clean? I notice a little chafing after a week, have applied coconut oil with a q tip which helps but is mildly annoying.

I know the solution on the boards here for long lockups is stainless, but for right now, I only have a trainer, and my lady wants me locked in it for a trip I am taking in October: three weeks.

Suggestions for hygiene would be appreciated.
0 x
Current Device: Holy Trainer, Clear
Locked by LRC

Re: Keeping Clean in a Holy Trainer

Post by Locked by LRC »

You may try looking at Thumpers cleaning video. He's using a Steelheart (I think) but it may give you ideas. http://denyingthumper.com/2010/12/30/hn ... a-whistle/
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
fortunatehusbandp4

Post by fortunatehusbandp4 »

I think there would be a fair amount of itchiness and unnecessary discomfort after three weeks without taking it off.

I clean my HT2 weekly and have gone almost four weeks like this before actual release. Even though I wash daily with anti septic tea tree soap, dry with a q tip and moisturise with neutrogena cream I still like to clean properly each week to get rid of dry skin and the eventual bad smell that emanates from the tube.

I also mostly don't get any stimulation when taking the HT2 off, generally staying soft until after it goes back on.
0 x
Thomas Sub

Post by Thomas Sub »

Thanks for both replies, fortunate and Locked.

For some reason, that vid will not play, the "enter birthdate" comes up, it allows me to type in, but does not retain what I type: then pressing play, I get an error message.

Given the risks in airport security, I'm told I will be traveling with a key. Looks like a weekly wash will be easily integrated as part of the trip.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Don't know if it's what you encountered but, when I tried it before posting the link there with no problem. When I went back I encountered a problem with entering the birthday. What I found is when typing the date watch for the blinking cursor. If its not there, click by the last number. I was able to get the video this way.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

The members who suggested a metal cage type device are right because that i the only thing that worked for me. I had the HT and what I did was purchase the cleaning kit from Keptforher.com. You get two squirt bottles and some sponge swabs. Squirt in soapy water and then rinse with regular water. Use swabs to dry. You can also easily twist up a piece of toilet paper and slip it in, then twist it to clean the sides of the tube. The toilet paper trick and a few Q-tips in your pocket will do while away from home.

I have a removable shower head so I can fill the tube with soap and then squirt it with the showerhead. However, it seems that soon thereafter it started to smell again because I could not clean it well where my penis first enters the tube. With the Jailbird design it is so much easier and it rarely smells.

TIP: someone passed this on to be so I will pass it along. Fill a squirt bottle with 80% water and 20% cheap mint flavored mouthwash. Rinse with that and you stay fresher smelling much longer.
0 x
Thomas Sub

Post by Thomas Sub »

Steve thanks, I will look after that kit and the mouthwash idea is gold.

Already daydreaming about a jailbird.
0 x
grntruck

Post by grntruck »

Hygiene is an issue. More than a couple days is not common for me. My bride allows me the key each morning to wash. Looking for a stainless cage but she is hesitant on the cost. We shall see, every day she is buying into her role more and more.
0 x
Pink HT2. Bride is my keyholder.