The one chastity rule that ALWAYS applies.

Living the real life under lock and key
LadyDs_alex

The one chastity rule that ALWAYS applies.

Post by LadyDs_alex »

I have been thinking about what would be the one absolute rule that would apply to every male chastity relationship.

I have come up with this:

When the Keyholder unlocks him, it must be because she wants to.

Now I am covering a lot of ground with the phrase "wants to".
1)She could be very horny and ready to make use of his cock.
2)She could be less horny, but not totally averse to the idea of sexual activity, and besides he's been a good boy lately.
3)She could be not in the mood really -- but look at the poor boy! So desperate. My goodness, if I don't put him out of his misery I think -- chastity device or no -- he's ready to rape the cat.

Some may argue that possibility #3 is not valid, but I disagree. Because all three of these possibilities involve positive emotions on the part of the Keyholder. 1) Lust and a desire to have it sated. 2) A less heated sort of desire coupled with a benevolent feeling toward the chastised male. 3) Pity for the chastised male, mixed with a genuine affection. (Also, concern for the well-being of the cat.)

As long as when she turns the key, it is what she really wants to do. So long as she in no way feels pressured, manipulated, or guilted into it.

Everything else is optional, negotiable, a matter of personal preference. How long he stays in, whether we use dice or playing cards to decide if he gets let out, or maybe he just has to stand on his head while naked and recite the Gettysburg Address backwards flawlessly from memory while the Keyholder spanks his naked bottom with a frozen pork-chop and if he makes a single mistake the unlock clock is reset and he has to wait ten years before he can try again -- all a matter of personal preference.

But when she opens that lock, she must truly want to.
0 x
Locked in a MM Jailbird, by my beloved wife LadyD.
Forherdesire

Re: The one chastity rule that ALWAYS applies.

Post by Forherdesire »

Then there is always the medical emergencies, doctor visits or medical detectors. Splitting hairs I am sure but she may not WANT too but has too.
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.
Surrendered to Bec

Post by Surrendered to Bec »

Medical detectors.... right.... lol :)
0 x
Bec says, I do.
LadyDs_alex

Post by LadyDs_alex »

Forherdesire wrote:Then there is always the medical emergencies, doctor visits or medical detectors. Splitting hairs I am sure but she may not WANT too but has too.
I thought about these things, but I felt they were covered under the wide tent of "wants to". You would hope your Keyholder had enough compassion to see these sorts of unlockings as necessary.

Of course, if you are a truly unruly and high-risk type, she would of course be justified in monitoring you very closely while you are out.
0 x
Locked in a MM Jailbird, by my beloved wife LadyD.
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

Surrendered to Bec wrote:Medical detectors.... right.... lol :)
Whoops missed that one.
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

The one rule that always applies?

Comfort, Convenience, or Security. You can pick any two.

Yeah, sorry it's not the kind of rule that you were thinking about, but after years of reading comments and complaints on various boards, that's the one that seems true in all cases. ;)
0 x
CagedWestley

Post by CagedWestley »

Text removed.
Last edited by CagedWestley on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

"When the Keyholder unlocks him, it must be because she wants to."

I learned this the hard way the other night. My g/f wanted to watch a "girly" movie, but I didn't want to. She said nothing and the night went on. About an hour later, I asked her if I could be unlocked so I could take a shower. She said no, maybe next time. :o

Her key, her rules.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device