Lubrication

Living the real life under lock and key
Sneeky101

Lubrication

Post by Sneeky101 »

Hey all. What do you guys use to keep your cage lubed through out the day? Do you use oils or lube? Please list what cage you have.. what lube you use and how often you apply it.

Thanks
0 x
sunnyweasel

Re: Lubrication

Post by sunnyweasel »

I use baby oil gel. I used it on the ring if I feel the skin sticking. Maybe once every couple of days and a very thin light amount. Sometimes on the head of my penis if sticking in the HT cage again just a thin amount. I fill the cage 90 % of the time.
0 x
Sneeky101

Post by Sneeky101 »

sunnyweasel wrote:I use baby oil gel. I used it on the ring if I feel the skin sticking. Maybe once every couple of days and a very thin light amount. Sometimes on the head of my penis if sticking in the HT cage again just a thin amount. I fill the cage 90 % of the time.

I always wear the holy trainer. I use vitamin e oil and I apply every few hours. Is this too much? Especially after a shower... I apply through the head end.. and do the whole head of the penis.. Top bottom and sides. Then down the tube I do the shaft. I do that from the top or ring end. Then I apply around the whole ring

Am I doing this too often?
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hubby uses water based lube with his JB if he needs it and he does it whenever he does need it... I think it's a matter of comfort rather than an amount that is too much or too little.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
slave d

Post by slave d »

Sneeky101 wrote:
sunnyweasel wrote:I use baby oil gel. I used it on the ring if I feel the skin sticking. Maybe once every couple of days and a very thin light amount. Sometimes on the head of my penis if sticking in the HT cage again just a thin amount. I fill the cage 90 % of the time.

I always wear the holy trainer. I use vitamin e oil and I apply every few hours. Is this too much? Especially after a shower... I apply through the head end.. and do the whole head of the penis.. Top bottom and sides. Then down the tube I do the shaft. I do that from the top or ring end. Then I apply around the whole ring

Am I doing this too often?

i personally would say yes, much too often, i haven't used my HT2 for a long time now but when i did the only lube i used was once a day on the main ring, particularly under the scrotum, never lubed my penis at all except to get into the tube initially.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I use the 'Wet Platinum', not more than once a day (in the tube of the CB3k, rarely on the main ring).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Teased247

Post by Teased247 »

I have been using Pjur -Eros for years. It works really well. A little drip or two on the head and smeared around with a q-tip and then using that same q-tip run it between the ring and ballsack ... .works all day. Here is a link to a picture of it from Amazon .. yes it is pricey, but this little bottle has lasted me for over 4 years by using only a drop or two at a time. Your mileage may vary :-)

http://www.amazon.com/Pjur-Eros-Bodygli ... B00BPMTDFU
0 x
CagedWestley

Post by CagedWestley »

Text removed.
Last edited by CagedWestley on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Thomas Sub

Post by Thomas Sub »

I use coconut oil. I apply it as needed, which for me is usually once a day or less, also with a q tip. I'm in a Holy Trainer.
0 x
Current Device: Holy Trainer, Clear
rickiee_2002

Post by rickiee_2002 »

In my opinion, nothing comes close to pure silicon. I have used it for almost 2 years and I wear my cb6000s non-stop
0 x