Orgasms with the cage on...

Living the real life under lock and key
CagedWestley

Orgasms with the cage on...

Post by CagedWestley »

Text removed.
Last edited by CagedWestley on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Orgasms with the cage on...

Post by TwistedMister »

So, my question is, what are some other ways to try? Especially with the cage on, but I am up for anything.
E-stim can work for me, a contact pad on the scrotum and a cylindrical probe in the urethra.

Also, Mrs. Twisted has been able to accomplish it with a little tongue-action thru the slot of the CB3k...after some weeks of denial.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

The old standard Hitachi (I purchased for my wife) between the underside head of my penis, resting on my balls does it for me. About 30 seconds was all I needed before I experienced a RO. I told my wife last year this happened during a weak moment. Needless to say i'm not the only thing locked up now.

I remember the RO was very dissatisfying afterwards. Have since experimented with other vibrators but sadly nothing has the same result as the old standard.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Mrs K has used the hitachi on me a few times to milk cum out of me. It doesn't really feel like an orgasm and is a little painful. She has also got very good at edging me to the point where I spurt one small load of cum, which she then collects on her fingers, stares me in the eyes and feeds to me. She lover the total submission of me longingly staring into her eyes while I savour the taste. A great way to eat cum with no let down and oh so humiliating.
I love this woman.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
CagedWestley

Post by CagedWestley »

Text removed.
Last edited by CagedWestley on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Once i reach the month mark without any form of relief i can have an orgasm (basically a ruined one as i'm not touched in any way at all at the time) just by becoming sufficiently aroused. First time it happened MsM was riding Her favourite dildo on top of me and cumming for about the 6th time when i just started to squirt out my load, no direct touching though i guess there was pressure on and off the cage as the dildo was pressed to the top of it, i simply could not stop it once it started. Enjoyable but nothing like the "real thing" when i was allowed that some weeks later !!!

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.