Chastity Help

Living the real life under lock and key
kathyj

Chastity Help

Post by kathyj »

Hello guys! I guess now I'm eligible to create a new topic after hello world thread.Sorry for such a lame subject line. Guys I want opinion on what should I do.
I locked my husband yesterday i.e. 5th sept 2015 on my birthday. When I was asked what I want as my birthday present, I said "I want lock your penis" to which my husband was shocked. But later I convinced him. And yesterday he brought me cake and I brought him chastity device (CB-3000 Pink Male Chastity Device). He was shocked to learn that device was of Pink color but since it was my birthday present he hesitantly agreed. So first I clicked the lock and then I cut cake. I was very happy. He asked my when would be his release date? to which I replied "Yet to decide, better be good". His face turned red.

So my question is How long should I keep him locked? When should I grant him first release? Off the top of my head on his birthday 27th Jan.

What you guys say? I seriously want your opinion.
0 x
Atone
Re: Chastity Help

Post by Atone »

If this is all brand new to both of you I would suggest a couple of days. Then after that maybe a couple of days, let him out to edge him, but then back in for a couple of days before an orgasm. Talk to him about it and see how it goes from there.

Locked up in Sept and out for the first time in Jan would be a very long time for a beginner.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Agree with Atone.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

When we first started we had dreams of long term orgasm denial but that ended chastity play real quick. I suggest as above and it has nothing to do with his oragasm but rather that it takes a while to get used to wearing the cage for any length of time. I took me months before I could wear it 24/7. Skin needs to get used to it, etc.. There will also be an issue of ring sizes. Some of us eventually went to a larger or smaller ring size. Sorry to say that it will be a few weeks to find the right fit and get used to it without causing skin damage that can turn your husband off of it. For me, it was not until 6 months that I really felt comfortable wearing my device 24/7 and even then I needed breaks to let my skin heal. Now I have a custom Jailbird and I can go much longer wearing it all the time. However, I still take a break every few months to let my skin heal because when I take it off, there is a red ring about my scrotum that needs to heal.

It is surprising that a woman initiated chastity as most times it is the guy. Even more surprising that a guy would accept it without first discussing and researching it on his own. You indicated that you did some reading about this so you should know that you do not lock someone up for a long time for the first time.

It will be interesting to follow your journey because you seem to have taken a path not suggested by any of the chastity web sites. At least those grounded in reality. Keep us updated because I cannot imagine my wife springing this on me and then telling me I have to wait for a long time to be unlocked with no concern for my safety, emergency key and how it will be to wear it at work or while doing physical activity. Most of us do not jump into the deep end so it will be interesting to see if you sink or swim. Just take baby steps if you want to maximize your chances of succeeding. Interesting that your Hello World was more about when you could post than giving us more details about yourself, your husband and your chastity goals. That makes it hard to distinguish you from all the one time posters who come and go. Give us some more detail and keep us posted and you will find us to be a very welcoming and knowledgeable group of people who do not have orgasms as much as we should. :)
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

As others have mentioned, there are a lot of unknowns for us guys to give solid advice. If the fit of his cage permits non-stop wear, try for one week. You will see a difference in his behavior by then.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Keep it short for the first time then slowly work your way up to longer terms. There is so much to learn with chastity play and that is most of the fun, exploring what works and what doesn't.
Our first term was 5 days, then two weeks till we had a few 3-4 month lock ups with no orgasms. This time she is looking at the rest of this year with no orgasms for me having already been 2 months. She did say last night though that she wants it to be more or less permanent.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

kathyj wrote:I locked my husband yesterday i.e. 5th sept 2015 on my birthday. When I was asked what I want as my birthday present, I said "I want lock your penis" to which my husband was shocked. But later I convinced him.
Have you two played with any sort of Power Exchange or other kink before this? Has he ever expressed desires/fantasies along the lines of FemDom and being locked in a chastity device?

In any case, as others have already noted, it's probably best to take it slow in the beginning, especially as you get issues of fit and function worked out- my first time turned excrutiatingly painfully bad, the base ring was far too small for a first-time experience. It was two days and three nights of sheer torture from uncontrolled nocturnal erections, the first day wasn't too bad, but during the first night it went bad fast and just got worse from there. Being the tough, macho masochist that I am, it wasn't until the third day that I finally begged for relief from the constant pain. It took about two weeks to heal the abrasions and bruised muscles/tissue.
Interesting that your Hello World was more about when you could post than giving us more details about yourself, your husband and your chastity goals. That makes it hard to distinguish you from all the one time posters who come and go.
Pay no attention to this thinly-veiled, back-handed insult. Perhaps one day Lenny will grace us with a treatise on distinguishing multiple-alias liars wanking trollishly in their basements.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
noid51

Post by noid51 »

Lenny? Who's Lenny? :lol:
0 x
LadyDs_alex

Post by LadyDs_alex »

Given my own brief and unhappy experience with a CB-type device, I think you are going to have a hard time just cold-turkey locking him up for that long.

And if you two do succeed at a stretch like that, he is going to stink to high heaven when you let him out!

You should maybe try for a few days to a week, then let him out -- for a supervised washing of his privates if nothing else.

You say this was your idea? Can you tell us a little more about your motivation? What are you hoping to get out of putting him in chastity? And how confident are you that he can handle it?
0 x
Locked in a MM Jailbird, by my beloved wife LadyD.
kathyj

Post by kathyj »

lockedsteve wrote:When we first started we had dreams of long term orgasm denial but that ended chastity play real quick. I suggest as above and it has nothing to do with his oragasm but rather that it takes a while to get used to wearing the cage for any length of time. I took me months before I could wear it 24/7. Skin needs to get used to it, etc.. There will also be an issue of ring sizes. Some of us eventually went to a larger or smaller ring size. Sorry to say that it will be a few weeks to find the right fit and get used to it without causing skin damage that can turn your husband off of it. For me, it was not until 6 months that I really felt comfortable wearing my device 24/7 and even then I needed breaks to let my skin heal. Now I have a custom Jailbird and I can go much longer wearing it all the time. However, I still take a break every few months to let my skin heal because when I take it off, there is a red ring about my scrotum that needs to heal.

It is surprising that a woman initiated chastity as most times it is the guy. Even more surprising that a guy would accept it without first discussing and researching it on his own. You indicated that you did some reading about this so you should know that you do not lock someone up for a long time for the first time.

It will be interesting to follow your journey because you seem to have taken a path not suggested by any of the chastity web sites. At least those grounded in reality. Keep us updated because I cannot imagine my wife springing this on me and then telling me I have to wait for a long time to be unlocked with no concern for my safety, emergency key and how it will be to wear it at work or while doing physical activity. Most of us do not jump into the deep end so it will be interesting to see if you sink or swim. Just take baby steps if you want to maximize your chances of succeeding. Interesting that your Hello World was more about when you could post than giving us more details about yourself, your husband and your chastity goals. That makes it hard to distinguish you from all the one time posters who come and go. Give us some more detail and keep us posted and you will find us to be a very welcoming and knowledgeable group of people who do not have orgasms as much as we should. :)
Well , like I said I started reading about this chastity about 4 months ago and to be quite honest I was intrigued. And I did mention my desire to lock him up. It's not like he's cheating on me or that he is unable to fulfill my needs and blah blah. I did it because I wanted it to happen. And he was shocked and frightened. But I somehow managed to convince him. Plus it's not like he's going to die if his orgasms are controlled by me. I mean after reading many articles I thought it's not wrong but it's fun. And then when afterwards he asked me what would I like to have on my birthday, I was straight on the point. I want to lock your penis. As again, I have to hear lot of denials but this birthday girl finally got what she wanted. And now I hold that key of the pink cage. There are few things I dislike about him which he does every time, I mean I'm up for oral whenever he wants but to make that moment more sexy I want him to keep his hands on my back and not on my breasts and after oral I don't want him to waste his semen just because we are not having sex.
Okay so that now I've read few comments including many of you caged boys :P on my post and most of them say that 1st lock period should not be more. I'm thinking I'd give the 1st release on 24th of september and then he has to wait a little longer for 2nd release maybe mid november. But then there is no way that it is cumming out during Christmas or New years eve, the 3rd time it comes out would be on his birthday i.e. 27th jan. And after this I might want this to push a little harder on him and yes he won't be getting release on 14th feb. I might throw up something intriguing (I'm sorry guys I might have made plans for the year :D but I'm allowed to, ain't I?)
0 x