Chastity Help

Living the real life under lock and key
subrugbylad

Re: Chastity Help

Post by subrugbylad »

Awesome thread and really enjoying following your journey Kathy. Whereabouts do you live with some many women into male chastity? Sounds like a place I need to visit ;)

subrugbylad
Darren
x
0 x
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

How did that ever happen? Having him naked in front of your girlfriends? We won't even tell anyone, let alone have me parade in front of others. Well, maybe you all have been naked before with each other and it doesn't matter. Wonder what those other hubbies were told when the ladies went home? "Oh, by the way, I was at Susan's last night and saw her husband with a locked cock. I think I am gonna do that for you too."
I am a little unbelieving of this one, but it is a funny and hot situation. Maybe they will all get together for some strip poker.

Have to know more please. :shock:
0 x
It's good to be caged.
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

kathyj wrote:hello everyone,

Update: I take up your suggestion and will upgrade to steel soon. I'm enjoying CB and that is why didn't upgrade.
Yesterday I gave my hubby 2nd release. I sat on my beanbag chair and told him to jerk off by himself. Needless to say in about 30 seconds cum was hot cum was out. Then I told him to clean up all the cum and lock penis all by himself and handle me the keys. Hubby was reluctant :shock: to follow my lead but after a while he did it. I enjoyed the look on hubby's face while handling me the keys. Before he could say something, I said "we're done for the year 8-) :ugeek: ".
I made a new rule like 2 weeks ago which requires him to stay naked at home all time :) (except when there are visitors. he won't be comfortable if visitors saw his locked penis.). Although I made him really comfortable with being naked and locked in front of 3 of my best friends (guess what? their hubby's are locked too. And one of them has kept her hubby denied straight for 9 months). 8-) :ugeek:
It's a simple rule, you comeback home and you remove all your clothes once in and door is closed and then you walk past room to get refreshed. :geek:
apart from this i also tried teasing him over text messages when he was in office. Hubby and me took time off for each other and went to a secluded place (again needless to say hubby was all naked and locked) where I gave him a lot of oral :)

any more suggestion guys?

Sounds brilliant to me! Given you and your friends are all doing the same thing how about this. Each of you put her subbie's keys into a sealed envelope and each of sign over all the seals and date it. Then see who can keep going the longest and agree a forfeit for whoever gives in first.
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Great thread, I am in a cb6000 and have spent 32 days lock with no issues and comfortable. So your guy should be fine.
0 x
CB6000
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

Joroincharge wrote: Sounds brilliant to me! Given you and your friends are all doing the same thing how about this. Each of you put her subbie's keys into a sealed envelope and each of sign over all the seals and date it. Then see who can keep going the longest and agree a forfeit for whoever gives in first.
Another option: you can suggest to your friend who's locked her hubby for 9 months a reciprocal 'double lock'. You each get a lockbox for the other's hubby's keys; and keep the key to each other's lockbox. So for either hubby to get an unlock requires both of you - one to open the lockbox and the other to release.
0 x
jgalt

Post by jgalt »

Here's some advice: everyone in chastity is on the honor system unless they are pierced, just FYI. I hesitated to give this advice because if you go this route, then you have to be patient to allow considerable healing time, and it looks like from your record, you may be tempted to push him to quick. If he gets pierced, get a PA and wait at least 2-3 months before incorporating the device into the PA. More info upon request.
0 x
Dukestoy

Post by Dukestoy »

...and there, frustratingly, is where the thread fizzles out, like a damp firework (or a ruined orgasm). Who was that masked woman? Did she really have three (or more) keyholder friends? Did any of them upgrade to metal? And who did frame Roger Rabbit? So many questions...
0 x
sub slut to Lady Duke
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Easing him into it is the way to go, but also allow release (under supervised conditions) for him to clean and shave - it will give him a short break before you lock him back up. Being in a CB device cleanliness can be difficult, unless you lock him into a stainless steel device like the Jailbird by Mature Metal which allows easy cleaning and therefore extended lock-up times...

Controlling his orgasms will become very rewarding for you :D... You are indeed a very kind KH allowing him to jerk off... You may try a "orgasm-free" year, mine ends on January 1st 2017, and it's been an adjustment, but a very rewarding one.

(PS ...Great to hear from a KH on this forum)
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Caged55 wrote:You may try a "orgasm-free" year, mine ends on January 1st 2017, and it's been an adjustment, but a very rewarding one.
Are you aware that this is a year-old thread? 8-)
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Tom Allen wrote:
Caged55 wrote:You may try a "orgasm-free" year, mine ends on January 1st 2017, and it's been an adjustment, but a very rewarding one.
Are you aware that this is a year-old thread? 8-)
LOL... Damn "a orgasm free year" is long enough :D
0 x