Ruined and milked

Living the real life under lock and key
Julie Morgan

Ruined and milked

Post by Julie Morgan »

What a week :D over the bank holiday weekend I released my husband from his metal chastity cage on Saturday morning, we played a while and then I told him to lay on his back and now it's my turn. I teased him with my long nails a while and told him that he was not going to have a proper orgasm today but I might just relent and let him finish himself off while I watch on Monday. So as promised I brought him right to the edge and just when he was about to squirt I nipped the end of his willy and laughed at his pathetic hip jerking :D . I then put him in his clear CB6000s The S standing for small, I like him squeezed into a small space and no room to grow at all. Same again on Sunday, all the time I kept reminding him that Monday and the big climax he has been craving will soon be here. Only one more ruined orgasm to go, he took it like a man and then I put him into my favourite device and very very small solid metal cage, it's only as big as the tip of his willy and takes ages to get him into it. He got up and made breakfast while I got dressed, a very short skirt and fully fashioned seamed stockings and very high heels, all day I kept reminding him of what he will get in the morning if he was a good little boy. Monday morning came and his face was a glow, knowing he was going to get to shoot his load at last. He laid there with a big smile on his face, stroking my hair as I unlock the tiny willy cage and popping it off him. right away he rose to the occasion. I played with it for a few minutes and told him to get on his knees and bend over. I inserted my finger into him and massaged hinm for a few minutes, all the time he was complaining saying it was his day to come properly. I inserted the prostrate massager and within a few seconds the come started to flow from his willy onto the towel, it flowed and flowed and flowed, my God there was a huge puddle there on the towel. When I had finished milking him he said I thought you said I could have a proper orgasm today? I look at the hug puddle of cum on the towel and said I really don't think you have any more to give my love, maybe we will have to save up for another year. He says I am so cruel to him.... :D I don't think I am....
0 x
mellyshubby

Re: Ruined and milked

Post by mellyshubby »

That was a dirty trick. I know how much I look forward to the "promised day" during a long term session. My hat's off to you for your naughtiness.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

It drives me wild when my wife tells me I'm going to come and then changes her mind. Reinforces that she's in charge and I should not take anything for granted. Thanks for sharing!
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

So far never had a promised released date "changed" or forgotten. However we really don't have set release dates. Sometimes she will tell me we are going to break our record and sometimes it's just whenever she feels like it. I've noticed when she's drunk or getting it doggie style she's more willing to let me cum. However these times are rare when I'm on a streak. She rarely drinks anymore and doggie style is my most sensitive position and she knows this. I've managed to control myself lately but we had a bad experience where I had an accidental ruined orgasm during her orgasmic contractions once. I was not punished in the fantasy-whips-pain way but she wouldn't talk to me or allow me to touch her for abou 24 hours. It was the worst experience ever. I learned my lesson and it hasn't happened since.
0 x
CagedWestley

Post by CagedWestley »

Text removed.
Last edited by CagedWestley on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Julie Morgan

Post by Julie Morgan »

This is the book I got the information for milking his prostrate, he was unsure at first, in fact he still is. I think that's because now I have total control of his manhood and a method of relieving him of his muck without pleasure.

0 x
Julie Morgan

Post by Julie Morgan »

Now this is the Daddy of them all, I only use this when he is extremely naughty.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Have you been talking to my KH... she is experiementing with milking me versus allowing me to orgasm too... :o ....
0 x
Julie Morgan

Post by Julie Morgan »

Caged55 wrote:Have you been talking to my KH... she is experiementing with milking me versus allowing me to orgasm too... :o ....
Ha Ha...afraid not. I find milking is a far better way of control, you men really need to understand orgasms are not good for you. Being deprived of such pleasure makes you more respectful. My hubby is like a little kitten until he has a huge orgasm, then he turns into a rat for a few days. ORGASM? that will never happen again, not on my watch / :twisted:
0 x
Lockedwithlove

Post by Lockedwithlove »

Wow that is really hot, I would gladly give up full orgasms for a year if my KH would be more willing with anal play and milking. I'm certainly not complaining but I couldn't help but comment on this super hot post.
0 x