Ruined and milked

Living the real life under lock and key
Caged55

Re: Ruined and milked

Post by Caged55 »

Julie Morgan wrote:
Caged55 wrote:Have you been talking to my KH... she is experiementing with milking me versus allowing me to orgasm too... :o ....
Ha Ha...afraid not. I find milking is a far better way of control, you men really need to understand orgasms are not good for you. Being deprived of such pleasure makes you more respectful. My hubby is like a little kitten until he has a huge orgasm, then he turns into a rat for a few days. ORGASM? that will never happen again, not on my watch / :twisted:
"Unfortunately" my KH tends to agree with that more and more... she is thinking, after reading your post, that maybe an annual, supervised masturbated orgasm, is the way to go together with regular milking... in chastity in between... (she dislikes my behavioral changes post orgasm, although I'm trying hard to not let it affect her).

She said, ..."Imagine if I allowed you to orgasm for your birthday, or for Valentine's day, how you would look forward to it, and be on your best behavior - all the time"..... hmmm what have we started :?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Julie Morgan wrote:Image

Now this is the Daddy of them all, I only use this when he is extremely naughty.
I wish we had one of these. I would be extremely naughty, at least once. That thing just looks like it would be fun, at least for one of us.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Julie Morgan wrote:...he said I thought you said I could have a proper orgasm today?
1) Wow!

2) Sounds to me like you just define prostate milking as "proper" for him.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Atone wrote:I wish we had one of these. I would be extremely naughty, at least once. That thing just looks like it would be fun, at least for one of us.
Ummmmm, not me. That thing looks *vicious*. I have no doubt that I would be almost instantly hard, and begging to get it off very soon thereafter...and I suspect that there would be very few things I wouldn't do, if such was a condition of getting it off...actually I have a few fantasies that revolve around being forced to do some very nasty/kinky things using such a device (and others) as 'motivation'..."It's very simple" she says, "all you have to do is ______________, and I'll take it off. Just do it, and the pain will stop. You know you're going to do it sooner or later, so it might as well be sooner. Why suffer any more than you have to? You're going to end up doing it anyway. And maybe, just maybe, if you don't take too long to decide, I'll even let you cum...afterward...but you'd better hurry up and decide..."
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

I used to love the thought and act of ruined orgasms but lately I despise them. My last few denial streaks have been very difficult at times and I take pride in my streaks. My gf likes pushing my release dates further apart and I'm okay with the challenge. But most of the time she spaces ruined orgasms in between and they are so annoying and I hate spilling a drop during a streak. I want it all saved up for the epic ending. And the last few times my epic ending was great but not as amazing as shorter streaks without ruined orgasms. So I try to tell her to not give me any but I don't want to top from the bottom either. We now have a safe word and essentially she will continue to ruin my orgasms unless I submit and say the safe word. I hate doing that too as I want the sessions to last longer but I don't want to ruin it either. Ugh.
0 x
Julie Morgan

Post by Julie Morgan »

Grizzly228 wrote:I want the sessions to last longer but I don't want to ruin it either. Ugh.

So you want your cake and eat it Grizzly :lol: Typical man. :roll:
0 x
Julie Morgan

Post by Julie Morgan »

quote]

2) Sounds to me like you just define prostate milking as "proper" for him.[/quote]

Prostrate milking is very healthy for him and really all the pleasure he needs or will get for a very long time. He now realises the full blown orgasms are a thing of the past. He no longer needs to "shoot his load" as he used to say, disgusting thing to do. We just drain it off nice and controlled and then he has to clean his sticky mess up himself.
But you should see the pitiful look on his face when I play with my magic wand and have a huge explosion of an orgasm while he sits nice and quiet locked in his very small solid metal cage...... :lol: :mrgreen:
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

Of course I WANT my cake and eat it too but what I want and get are two different things. Or three actually. I may cum, I may get ruined or I may get nothing but tease. I'd rather have the latter than the middle option. Since I know I won't be getting an orgasm anytime soon.

I'd love to experience a prostate massage. Don't think my gf would like it. I've tried before on myself with little to no luck. Sometimes I get a sensation like something is going to happen but then it's gone. Wish I could try it once successfully.
0 x
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

wow. what a lucky guy. I'm so jealous.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Grizzly228 wrote:I'd love to experience a prostate massage. Don't think my gf would like it. I've tried before on myself with little to no luck. Sometimes I get a sensation like something is going to happen but then it's gone. Wish I could try it once successfully.
You may need additional stimulation- stroking to near orgasm before starting on the prostate massage, and/or some shaft stimulation/stroking during the prostate massage.

By getting to or near the point of 'results' first, and/or maintaining some stimulation during, it may be easier for you to learn just what works for you as far as depth, angle, frequency/speed and amount of pressure. By getting 'almost there' first, you are 'priming the pump', so to speak.

I usually get a small amount of 'leakage' on initial pressure, but then not much afterward without some shaft stimulation as well. I find that a shaped/angled massager works better [for me] too.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted