Emergency key?

Living the real life under lock and key
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Emergency key?

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I guess you do not have to use any airports that use the back scatter scanners which would detect an HT v2.

How do you keep it clean?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

No back scatter at the domestic terminals here. She would want me to take it off for those. We actually tested it twice by taking just the lock in my pocket through the metal detectors to make sure.
In terms of keeping it clean, a little body wash through the slit and then a good jiggle around and then we have a high pressure shower jet that finishes the job. She does take it off once a week to make sure it is all fine.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
LadyDs_alex

Post by LadyDs_alex »

Thanks to everyone who responded. Your ideas are helpful.

You know, it seems odd that Mature Metal and the other suppliers don't offer a simple and foolproof E-key containment as one of their accessories.

You would think, you know, bold entrepreneurs and innovators that the device makers are. . . :?:
0 x
Locked in a MM Jailbird, by my beloved wife LadyD.