Last orgasm: June 1st, 2022
Re: UK members?

Post by Betterthansmith »

Me too.
0 x
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Aha - excellent ... greetings everyone :)

I've been out of town for much of the time since I initially started this string (about UK members); only just got the opportunity to check-in and I'm delighted to find 'fellow-travellers' this-side-of-the-pond!

I too hope my KH will join here soon - she has said she'd like to, or at least she'd certainly be open to taking a look, but we both have time issues really ... still got to work on that pesky work/life balance thing!

We are in Suffolk; I'm 59, my KH is 42; we work together, for ourselves, with no children - so have a great lifestyle opportunity as a basis for exploring "ideas" and chastity is our most recent!

I can't remember how much my profile says but we met each other online five years ago, in a kink site, both "coming back to life" after less than wonderful prior relationship experiences and we found ourselves buying a house and moving in together within 18 months.

We only just started Chastity. Like so many guys it was my idea and although sceptical initially KH has embraced and is doing so with increasing enthusiasm. I'm a CB 6000 S guy; It has been a couple of months now and I've been treated to five orgasms in that time - the last was two and a half weeks ago though so I'm now into my longest time locked loving it too!

Just can't get enough T&D though.

Strictly speaking we are a D/s couple, with me the Dom and she the sub; but it has gradually diminished since we've lived together (how sadly inevitable is that) but to try and bring "balance to the force" she has "played away" (and is bi) several times since we've been together, tentatively exploring the HW and related concepts - so technically I am a cuckold, though for various reasons her last such assignation was fully 12 months ago.

However, our fantasy chat often involes her 'playing' again and I think she'd like to, I think she will -- she needs to as whereas I am no longer in my prime (so to speak) she is and she has greater needs than I'm able to provide for.

IMHO no woman should go unfulfilled and no avenue unexplored :lol:

Others?
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
2ndplace

Post by 2ndplace »

I'm another from Suffolk, born and bred, although my better half is not local.

I was into the idea of chastity before we met and I thought best to be open about it quite early on in our relationship. Although it wasn't taken up immediately, she didn't mind me talking about it and as we don't live together, it wasn't an issue wearing a device when we were apart. Over a period of time she has now embraced the lifestyle and is now really taking the reins. :shock:

Due to my work (being quite physical) I am not a wearer 24/7 at the moment but I do wear it as much as possible. It is certainly on as soon as I arrive home and always at home. I recently bought a Queens Keep through the marketplace section on the forum. I'm finding it pretty comfortable most of the time and I think it has given me the confidence to order a custom made for myself with very slightly different measurements - very slightly different - the aim being to be able to achieve 24/7 as we move towards living together in the next few months. I am quite pleased to be trusted when not wearing and don't abuse that trust.

I am trying to persuade my KH to join but I think she is independent enough to find her own way. It is probably me that would like to see her thoughts in print on here. I'm not sure she feels the need to share her thoughts with others.

We often discuss 24/7 wear and I know that the thought of it excites us both. My KH certainly has no doubt as to the benefits that work for us both. I really am a lucky bloke.

I would like to have a few more things to add to the forum and I think maybe I will, quite soon - gulp.
0 x
Jonno

Post by Jonno »

Bristol based over here.

We play with cages and with the honour system....really getting into orgasm denial (for me of course) recently and I have not been allowed to come for 6 weeks now. Although I did come 2 and half weeks ago twice by masturbating. I confessed immediately and was reprimanded and treated to a couple of rounds of being fucked by my beloved and her strap on over the course of a day. That seems to have done the trick for now :) and I have not come for over two weeks although I have been edged by my own hand and by PIV sex with Her many times since then.
0 x
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Hello 'Jonno' and hello '2ndplace' - thanks for your messages. I'm presently on "Honour System" myself as after a week locked since my last permitted orgasm (conducted as ever by my gloved KH) we currently have relatives staying for a few days and prefer to be discreet. I'm lokingforward being locked up again earey next week!

I can relate to the heavy lifting issue - I find it best to request short-term removal if I know I'm going to doing anything much more than sitting at a desk, driving the car or moderate walking - it slipped off and made its way down my trouser leg while I was mowing the lawn the other day and has also done so once in a supermarket!

Got away with it both times though :-)

I've heard of the Queens Keep and am currently considering adding a Holy Trainer to our inventory! Custom made probably is the way to go for me too though in the long-run as I'm sure it would suit my "geometry" better.

Interested in your remark, 2ndplace, about getting it discussed early on - it is very, very difficult to climb over the baggage once a relationship is "bedded-in". In our case we started out as a D/s couple with interest in mild/moderate BDSM and such like, but even so, after four years I am often leery about bringing up new ideas - largely because my partner has a fairly 'black/white' idea of what is Dom and what is sub and while I wouldn't call myself a switch there are many things I'd like that I think she feels aren't terribly Dom!

Strap-on play is a case in point, that's something I'd like to at least have try - I had some limited top and bottom experience with guys, and loved it. She's just starting some (gloved - mmm) anal finger play while she edges and "empties" me, when orgasm time comes round, but quite often I find that if someone says no, they then get more entrenched if you try to pursue it further and it saps the confidence to ask further or to suggest for other things as well - it is tough enough to surmount that in the early stages, but the longer time goes on, the more tricky it gets.

That said, I'm also very lucky, my KH is a wonderful lady. She is very imaginative, very open-minded really, and I know she wants to get kinky and 'dirty' herself, but is a tad, well, if not quite shy, no that's not it, probably also afraid of opprobrium and certainly in need of being led outside the box - I think if it is someone else's idea then that makes it easier for her somehow - and I'm sure that is true of most people, men and women.

The 'biggie' for us will be if and when she starts to want to 'play' with other guys (or women) again - that will be huge for us, very central to "who we are" as a couple, and certainly "core" sexuality from my point of view - once/if/when that happens then I suspect the flood gates will open :-)

I think it is just a matter of time for us and very carefully seeing how far we can take it. So far I am delighted and, to be honest, more than a little (pleasantly) surprised at how she's taken to Chastity.
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

Must be something in the air/water/whatever in Suffolk ! :lol:

I, too, live in Suffolk and am currently in my JailBird, the key being attached to My Lady's keyring. Currently locked for an unspecified period...
0 x
MM Jailbird
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Hello _lj_ ... how about that, three of us in Suffolk and counting. I'm now day five, since my last permitted orgasm and also locked for an unspecified period - which is generally until my KH next wants to mastrurbate in front of me - least that's our 'thing' at present and its very cool as I can watch, but not touch her and then she'll tease me to the edge three or four times (wearing her rubber gloves!) before allowing me release.

Hello all UK-ers ... how long since you last came, what's the shortest/longest you've been locked without orgasm and how long have you been in chastity all-told? All responses welcome as my KH is trying to get a sense of the typical or average length of time other KHs do.
0 x
McAndrew

Post by McAndrew »

Well yes I'm mostly in Sussex, but also in Spain.
I really hate winter.
0 x