Isn't it easier to not have access to the key?

Living the real life under lock and key
bobby_rogers

Isn't it easier to not have access to the key?

Post by bobby_rogers »

My key is kept by my wife in an unlocked jewelry box on her bedside table. Thus, I know that I can get to it if I really want to. She does it like that so I can access the key for hygiene reasons with permission.

I get so horny sometimes that I feel tense all over. Somehow, I think the really frustrating periods would be less so if I did not always have in the back of my mind that I could cheat if I really wanted to.

Any thoughts would be welcomed. What do you guys and Ladies think about this?
Bobby
0 x
Bobby
carolina cyclist

Re: Isn't it easier to not have access to the key?

Post by carolina cyclist »

My Wife does the same thing and in the past I would have issues with not cheating a bit.

This time it is completely different. I know where she keeps the keys. I know that I can get them anytime I want. But I also know that I am committed to her and will never grab them unless I am told to by her.
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

We have 2 keys. My wife keeps hers... I don't know where. Mine is wrapped up in security tape - the kind that shreds if you try to undo it - and she signed & dated the tape.
0 x
CagedWestley

Post by CagedWestley »

Text removed.
Last edited by CagedWestley on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
robtandhiswife

Post by robtandhiswife »

Like Tom, we both have keys but mine is pretty inaccessible. (Frozen in ice, sealed in a box). She has two - one on a bracelet that she wears sometimes, but is often in her jewelry box and one is kept in her purse.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

My wife would hide the key in different locations in our bedroom. One time she forgot where she hid it and that spawned an idea that has worked for us so far. I mounted this key safe to the inside of her closet. Now all she has to do is remember the combination. :lol:

There have been nights that I hear her opening up the safe to remove the key and I think 'looks like I'll be getting out' only to find she's just teasing me and it never happens. Yup, I'm loving this woman.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

My wife has always had both keys. She has lost one Queens Keep key and she regularly forgets where she has put them, sometimes to tease and sometimes for real.
She also has forgotten to take them on holidays a couple of times which is okay when just the family but way more interesting with other people.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

My wife hides her key and if I discover it by accident, I tell her. She keeps an emergency key in the kitchen wrapped in paper and signed by her, then covered in packing tape. This way she will know if I used it. When I go out, I take the emergency key. For hygiene after I pee, I can clean myself without removing my cage. I use a squirt bottle with water and mouthwash and small sponge swabs to dry myself. I can fit it into any opening in my chastity cage. Q-tips also work but are not as long as the swabs.

When it is shower time my wife will hand me the key when I am in the shower. I unlock and give her back the key. I wash my penis in a minute or two and then lock up again. My wife will then leave the bathroom. There are variations of this though. If she is going out with her girlfriend for the night, she will unlock me to quickly clean myself with a washcloth and then make sure I am locked again. Sometimes I use the washcloth after I shower. It all depends on what time I shower and if my wife is going out for the evening or not.

At the beginning my wife was annoyed by me wanting the key too much as I was getting used to my CB6000s. She just kept the key out and hid it only when she went out. Now I only need to remove my device for a few minutes a day for cleaning so the key is well hidden. She is less vigilant the first few weeks of denial but after a month she is much more careful.
0 x
JBStok

Post by JBStok »

My wife keeps one key on her or in her credit card/key ring holder. The other is frozen solid in the freezer in a small plastic box under the frozen pea's and corn. Here is a picture we took of the key the other day. She wanted to make sure the only way that key was going to be used was in extreme need and serious hot water or a sloooooooow dripping tease to determine when and if I get unlocked. She put the block of ice back in the freezer after filling the top of the container with water. I just looked at the emergency key in the freezer and the top to the plastic container is frozen onto the bottom... eeep!
Iced Key.jpg
0 x
tammystoy
Last orgasm: 0- 4-2021
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by tammystoy »

My wife keeps the key with her (or says she does). If we are going to be apart for more than a short time, I have an emergency key with me. It's folded up in a hinge which is then secured with a zip tie. If I know ahead of time I am going to need out of the cage, like when I'm going to the gym while out of town, we use the numbered plastic locks like the ones that came with the CB-6000. Replacing those is a bit pricey, though, so we try to conserve them.

There's the old saying that goes "Locks only keep honest people out." That's kind of how I feel about having access to a key. I'm the one who introduced male chastity to our life, after all. And, even without the key, I could get out of the cage without too much trouble (the instructions that come with the CB-6000S even tell you how to do it). So for the most part, having access to the key only gives me peace of mind if something were to go wrong: it's like having a safe word. I'll admit there were a couple of times I was tempted to unlock myself for a little relief. At those times the lock itself served to give me pause, to make me ask myself what I really wanted more. In the words of the old saying, it kept me "honest."
0 x