Discoloration

Living the real life under lock and key
Forherdesire

Discoloration

Post by Forherdesire »

Hey folks I just wanted to check because my wife was a little freaked out today when I was all excited and trying to break free from the cage. As we were have fun today I was very excited and the portion of my penis that was in the cage was a dark color, almost purple. After I took off the cage and ring it got its normal color back. Does everyone experience this? My cage is just perfect while flaccid with a little room to maneuver in and the base ring is slightly loose. I can put closer to my second knuckle it while flaccid. Just curious and want to make sure that everything is as expected.
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.
Aarkey

Re: Discoloration

Post by Aarkey »

Forherdesire wrote:Hey folks I just wanted to check because my wife was a little freaked out today when I was all excited and trying to break free from the cage. As we were have fun today I was very excited and the portion of my penis that was in the cage was a dark color, almost purple. After I took off the cage and ring it got its normal color back. Does everyone experience this? My cage is just perfect while flaccid with a little room to maneuver in and the base ring is slightly loose. I can put closer to my second knuckle it while flaccid. Just curious and want to make sure that everything is as expected.
If it is discolored like that, it means blood is not flowing. That is not at all uncommon when you're excited. But you also do not want it to stay that way for too long either.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Michele

Post by Michele »

Exactly Aarkey!

It's pretty common to turn a reddish to purplish color while struggling in the cage. It's really not a problem but you definitely don't want to be that way too long. I try to let hubby's cock relax even slightly every 20 mins - especially if we are doing a long scene.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Forherdesire

Post by Forherdesire »

Thanks guys for the comforting reassurance. The coloration didn't happen when we were using the cb6ks but then again I was using a size larger ring then I am currently using and it was a little big on me at that time. So seeing it happen this time around kinda freaked my wife out. For those of you that have used both oval and round rings did you ever notice a difference in discoloration between the same size but shakes rings!
0 x
Have been locked up 24/7 since Sept. 14th 2015
Currently wearing a MM Jailbird.