Gloves!

Living the real life under lock and key
yeldarb

Gloves!

Post by yeldarb »

So, we've come up with something that has huge erotic appeal for us - I haven't read anything about this anywhere yet, though I'm sure we aren't unique - after all there's nothing really new is there!

Gloves!

The very thin, latex rubber, flesh colored (as opposed to blue) medical style ones.

We have determined that occasional comfort touching etc while unlocked aside, I am no longer permitted to touch my penis as such at all - certainly not in any erotic sense, and, obviously, the major aspect of that is that masturbation and self-stimulation is denied.

Okay, so far so obvious.

Extending that thought, Mrs Y has determined that neither will she DIRECTLY touch it as such. When she figures that some 'un-lock' time would be appropriate, or that it was time for me to be 'relieved', there would be no direct contact of the penis (her penis!) by her hands.

Instead she dons said gloves, and, with the option of some lubed-up bottom-play with the fingers of one hand, will toy with "her penis", edge me almost to destruction several times, then, finally, eventually masturbate me to conclusion if and as she sees fit, with her other gloved hand.

How does it feel?

Well, lets put it this way - memo to self ... must clean ceiling!!
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.

Re: Gloves!

Post by newbie »

That sounds really hot, I think the feel of the latex and not the skin of her hand would send me thru the roof. Great idea.

I've seen where that type of glove is used for handjobs and milking before, but never put two and two together.
0 x
Last orgasm: October 20, 2016. Masturbated while locked. :(

Last PIV: been a while

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
Currently locked part time in a Clear Holy Trainer V2 Standard, 40mm ring.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I have exposed Mrs. Twisted to the idea of 'conditioning' me to become aroused by the use of latex gloves, but so far she has not taken to it. It's an interesting feeling, and I'm sort of attracted to the thought of becoming aroused just by the sight, sound, and smell of them...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sissyrandi

Post by sissyrandi »

Wifey has done the gloves thing before, it is very frustrating and exciting at the same time. BEST thing - and go get 'em if you still can - Wally World had big zebra-striped rubber work gloves, more designed for house cleaning or gardening so they're heavier duty and they're more like gauntlets (they fit almost to her elbow but not tightly, they are work gloves). They were cheap, they're some kind of latex rubber by the small of them, and they look amazing. When she pops those out of the toy box, it is definitely intimidating!
0 x
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Ha - the "gauntlet" style do sound a tad more industrial than we are getting off on. We played again with this idea on Saturday (I'd been locked for eight days) and it is definitiely the neo-medical/scientific 'vibe' that is horny for us - the very thin and soft latex results in a very erotic touch and she enjoys feeling my cum splash onto her latex clad fingers. Mrs Y says that she is now going to also wear them when she fits the cage onto me after being unlocked - so she doesn't actually have to touch my penis at all! She asked if we had a plentiful supply of said gloves ... order duly placed!
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

FWIW, I'm partial to black nitrile gloves. I got that way some years ago when the woman I was playing with introduced me to them, as she was allergic to latex. Although they don't have the super smooth feel of latex, they are much tighter and form fitting, which I think is incredibly sexy and the look so hot and strict, especially with a shine of lubricant on them ;)

They're about the same cost too.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
allfullup

Post by allfullup »

yeldarb, as it turns out, touch denial via exam gloves is my absolute #1 must-have favoritest protocol too, the more strict and complete the better. Not only is there the psychological thrill of clinical isolation and the mild objectification that comes with it, but they just feel so much nicer. Are you made to wear gloves for all touching, including comfort and maintenance?

Since I'm something of a free agent at the moment, I tend to stock a couple of different gloves in a range of sizes, all nitrile because of an unusually large number of latex-sensitized people in my local community. There are differences to consider beyond color:

* the off-white Costco nitriles, which run maybe half a size large but are almost as buttery and slick as the commodity latex, also non-allergenic and oil-compatible, and
* the Dynarex black nitriles, which have a bit more texture in the palm and thickness all around but have a delightfully commanding look (as Aarkey pointed out).

The thin sky-blue mechanics' nitriles generally have too much grip for lengthy usage, unless CBT by rubbing raw is part of the agenda. I have a box of those around for vanilla purposes that get appropriated for kink, thankfully not *too* often! I hear surgical gloves might be even thinner and teasier to the touch than exam gloves but they're a bit pricier and not necessarily a stock item at Tesco's. Anyway, point being different there's a wide variety of gloves each with different properties and it doesn't hurt to try several to find your favorite(s) for what you do.

(ETA: You might also consider a condom as an alternative to cleaning the ceiling...)

Finally, I'm especially glad to hear your Mrs is keen on these too. I've often wondered how common of a protocol this is and I'm always glad to hear there are more people (especially women) into it. As a Mistress friend of mine once wrote, "Wanting is the natural state of the slave," and what better way to cultivate Wanting than giving generously but for just one little thing? :) Cheers to you. Hope to hear more.
0 x
Curry

Post by Curry »

It's an interesting feeling, and I'm sort of attracted to the thought of becoming aroused just by the sight, sound, and smell of them...
oh yes...for years now. she gets a pair out on kinky nights if I've been extra good.
0 x
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Hi - sorry it has been a while but I've been "out-of-town" - thanks to everyone for the feedback and hello to you "allfullup" - are you here in the UK (the Tesco reference is kind of a give away).

My KH is very much liking the "protocol" - even to the extent that she is wondering if she should even be gloved for install and removal; indeed I just had three days of unlokcked comfort break (a bit of chafing going on), observing non-caged chastity for the duration, but she refused to touch my "little penis" (her phrase) ungloved :) Locked up again now.

I recently bought a pack of gloves to make sure we were deep on inventory and I have to confess I paid less attention to the details of materials than it appears some of you guys have done - some good knowledge around in here!

I'll have to check the box and see what I've bought.

I'm currently at two and half weeks, my longest since we started a couple of months ago - but there was mention this morning of possible release this evening (or not)!
0 x