Who puts it on ?

Living the real life under lock and key
WET_MANGOS

Who puts it on ?

Post by WET_MANGOS »

When it's time to put the cage on who does it ?
My cage should be here in days and I'm getting nervous. I told my keyholder I want her to be the one to put on and take off the device always, but I think this is kind of unrealistic.
So who does it ? Does your keyholder always do it, or does she just do it when it's tease and denial time. I'm thinking she will throw me the keys when it comes to utility.
0 x
Aarkey

Re: Who puts it on ?

Post by Aarkey »

If you are new to the experience, I highly recommend that you do it til you are quite comfortable and used to wearing the device. Depending on several factors, getting it off and on isn't always super easy to do.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

Yes, unfortunately it is a bit unrealistic really.

Quite apart from there sometimes being circumstances where having her do so is simply impractical and occasions when she just plain doesn't want to participate, simply because she's not in the mood (yes, it can happen!) there are physical issues.

I've been locked some five weeks now, most but not all days, evenings and nights, and while it is lovely to have her 'ministrate' there are times when we need to do it together due to issues of pinching/trapping of skin or hairs. I keep myself as shaved as I can, and Mrs Y has agreed to help me do so and spot stray or hard to seek and get at hairs etc., but there are always some it seems, and getting even a tiny bit of skin caught as she tries to close and lock the assembly does warrant some shared care.

I use the CB6000s and suspect that such issues may be less potentially "sharp" in other designs (?) but we always finish of with her putting the padlock through the pin and snapping it closed - an awesome moment :-)
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Especially the first 20 times or so when you are so excited that staying flaccid enough to get it on is next to impossible. Having her try to put it on would make it COMPLETELY impossible. :D
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
2ndplace

Post by 2ndplace »

I always think that the task of putting the device on should be a job for the wearer and that the important issue is who clicks the lock - which is a job for the keyholder.

That is the way we usually do it.
2 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I always put it on. She is very concerned that she would hurt me and actually, depending on how tight my scrotum is at the time she probably would cause me some pain. As for closing the lock. . .she has made it very clear that it is her duty and only her duty.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

About the same here. My Rikers really only comes off every 3 or 4 days for a supervised shower, otherwise it's on 24/7 until release day. Sometimes she likes to remove it and I usually put it back on since she is afraid I might be pinched. But she ALWAYS removes and replaces the padlock, no exceptions. I am not allowed to touch the key. We both like to hear the 'click' when she closes the lock. It a ceremonial representation of her power over me.
1 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

poptart1200 wrote: We both like to hear the 'click' when she closes the lock. It a ceremonial representation of her power over me.
Yes - exactly; the click and removal of the key is the "special moment".
1 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

I put on the device and MrsL insists on putting on the lock or seal. She also insists on unlocking it herself. Now, there are times when I have to do it but those are few and far between. When I travel, we FaceTime when I change locks.
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
Michele

Post by Michele »

Most of the time cagedmonkey puts his device on and puts the screw in - I tighten it with the key on my necklace if need be.

There are times that I remove or put his cage back on. I wouldn't dream of doing it in the beginning, there is a lot of learning to get it on. Two years later and I'm still nervous in going to hurt him - plus it takes me longer to get it on him. Not to mention him getting a bit chubby while I'm trying to do it.

Like I said, I can and do - especially during our No Look, No Touch times but it's easy and faster for him to do it. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast