online keyholding

Living the real life under lock and key
joni

online keyholding

Post by joni »

Does anyone here use online keyholding services? I live middle of nowhere and im single, so online keyholding is maybe best for me. I dont have keyholder. Is there available keyholder?
0 x
Michele

Re: online keyholding

Post by Michele »

I do think most of the people you'll find here are married or with a partner.

I don't know of anyone specific using a keyholder service but we've all talked about plenty of ways to self lock, such as freezing keys in ice, timed safe, giving keys to a friend (no need to explain what they are to)... There are lots of ways.

You could also check fetlife for someone local or online who might be willing. I don't think living in the middle of no where matters much, there are kinky people everywhere!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

Emlalock.com and Carlilock.com are both keyholder sites. I have no personal need or experience of either, My Lady being very capable of keeping me locked in the JailBird!

As I understand them, you use a combination lock and the site stores a photo you have taken of the closed lock, showing the random combination you have set without actually looking at either the photo or the lock, releasing the photo at a prescribed and possibly random time. Not quite what the OP is asking for, but perhaps suitable ?

this link will take you to the forum at www.boundanna.com a self-bondage site with a section on chastity

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewforum.php?f=20
0 x
MM Jailbird
bbspetrob

Post by bbspetrob »

Where are you located?
0 x
joni

Post by joni »

bbspetrob wrote:Where are you located?
Im from finland.
0 x
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

chastitylocked.com and thechaste.com are both sites I've used personally. You can set up it up many different ways and make it as easy or hard as you want. Most of these online sites work off of the principle that you buy a lockbox usually with tumblrs, you set a code without looking and take a picture and upload, once they see the pic they will then let you know its ok to lock your keys in the box for the specified time limit. Once the time is up they email you the pic back so can unlock. They also have emergency releases available if such were to arise. You can also find a keyholder on these sites if you wish, but to be honest they are usually men who are also locked in chastity. Not my cup of tea but to each their own.
0 x
joni

Post by joni »

Thanks for advices. I consire carlilock and these other same kind sites, but it seem so complicated so i didnt try they yet. Maybe these sites are only option for me.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Also, I would like to remind people who sign up for online services to not come back here and beg us to click your links to add time, increase points, etc.

Not saying that you would - but we do have a number of new users who signed up just for that purpose.
0 x