Ideas for a Chastity Tattoo Anyone?

Living the real life under lock and key
no early release

Ideas for a Chastity Tattoo Anyone?

Post by no early release »

Hi all you lovely people.
I wondered if anyone has ever seen in person or on the web or indeed has, a stimulating and interesting chastity tattoo. my KH and i are seriously thinking of having me marked in this way (yes we have thought about it!) and there aren't many inspiring designs out there on google. of course we do have ideas and some sketches but wanted to include any and all ideas before choosing my tattoo. it will be in the small of my back or on my pubis, the two obvious places we think.
thanks
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 03 almost 24/7. Only released when KH chooses. Current record caged time 62 days.
carolina cyclist

Re: Ideas for a Chastity Tattoo Anyone?

Post by carolina cyclist »

I have asked MrsL to add a chastity tattoo to my pubic area as well. She is not a big fan of tattoos but is warming to the idea..since I already have two of them (both are well concealed unless I want them seen). I have looked at locks but haven't looked for anything directly chastity related. I will have to see what is out there. Are you going to share you sketches?
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
Michele

Post by Michele »

I designed both mine and cagedmonkey's chastity tattoos! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Jolie

Post by Jolie »

slave (newbiemc) has my (real) name designed within a key shape :)
0 x
no early release

Post by no early release »

Hi all
would love to see yours and monkey's designs. Like lots of people in relationships i have a child with my KH and we don't want anything too plain and obvious such as "slave" etc. it'll have to be a little circumspect but clear to us. i am thinking of a circular motif with cock locked by (KH's name) in a kind of celtic script making it harder to read. Would welcome ideas though. i'll sketch and attach if I can work out how to!
x
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 03 almost 24/7. Only released when KH chooses. Current record caged time 62 days.
Michele

Post by Michele »

I think cagedmonkey and I both have our tattoos as our avatars here on the forums. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Locked4herca

Post by Locked4herca »

I have a big pair of handcuffs on my thigh with my slave register number in them
0 x
Formyowngood

Post by Formyowngood »

I was told that I'll be getting this tattoo on my right wrist, facing me.... As if I really need to be remained even more.....
0 x
birdlock and holy trainer
2x10 peg.
The holy trainer is now for weekend situations where a bit more persuasion is needed.
Linus

Post by Linus »

Straight and simple
No symbols, no designs
My wife has made me tattoo her name on my forearm
It s huge, prominent and cannot be hidden
Now she wants to tattoo my slave register number below her name
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM has just had me tattooed on my lower back just above my backside (at age 62 this is my first tattoo and we wanted it to be private). She had me design it and the "gave it" to me for our 41st wedding anniversary.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.