Cycles

Living the real life under lock and key
noid51

Cycles

Post by noid51 »

Just wondering if this is the norm for anyone else. I Tend to get a release and orgasm around every three weeks. Afterward I spend the day free and find I have no desire to be locked back up. My KH will tell me to and I comply. I spend the next several days wondering what on earth I'm doing locking my penis in a cage and felling just a little bit stupid. By a few more days, I start to warm up to the idea. I Start to get that horny feeling back and my desire to please my KH starts to build. Any opportunity to massage her back or feet or touch her is taken. I Dream of ways ways to please and pleasure her. I start to think that I never want to be allowed to have an orgasm again because I love the constant high I get from being locked and denied. Three weeks later I'm begging to cum and so far have been allowed to. And the cycle starts again. What a crazy mind I live in.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Cycles

Post by Tom Allen »

Totally normal.

Sometimes Mrs Edge would have me lock up immediately after coming; that would lead to a day of "Jeez, this is pretty stupid" thoughts. But by the next day I'd be getting back into the groove again.
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

I am with Tom on this. However if I go more than 3 days unlocked I miss it and asked to be locked again.
0 x
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

Yep. I completely understand and go through the same cycle. After a couple of days I have a strong need to be locked up again.
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

ha ha yup I totally get the "this is stupid" feeling when I orgasm. But I think chastity has some crazy magical phenomena attached to it because just like everyone else im asking to be locked up a few days later.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Totally get it. When I am allowed a release for PIV with the occasional orgasm for me I usually go right back in the Watchfull Mistress after.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Surrendered to Bec

Post by Surrendered to Bec »

always locked back up immediately. I have no ill feelings about it afterwards.
0 x
Bec says, I do.
LockedVTX

Post by LockedVTX »

You're not crazy at all. I would think it's pretty normal, actually. I get the "what the hell am I doing?" feeling, too, at first, after I orgasm. Doesn't take long for me to come around, though.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

noid51 wrote:Afterward I spend the day free and find I have no desire to be locked back up. My KH will tell me to and I comply. I spend the next several days wondering what on earth I'm doing locking my penis in a cage and felling just a little bit stupid.
wmpwiwlw wrote:ha ha yup I totally get the "this is stupid" feeling when I orgasm.
LockedVTX wrote:You're not crazy at all. I would think it's pretty normal, actually. I get the "what the hell am I doing?" feeling, too, at first, after I orgasm. Doesn't take long for me to come around, though.
I get the "stupid" feeling sometimes too. But not necessarily after an 'O'. I had a good one last night. While we were playing, she said "Make it count, because you're going right back in, after."

After we finished, we were laying there, not really wanting to get up and move...but the animals needed to be fed, and we hadn't really eaten all day, either. I didn't really feel "stupid" at that point, just very relaxed and happy, no 'down'. We dozed for a while but eventually we had to get up. I fed the furballs while she started making some egg sandwiches.

The animals were eating before she finished frying the eggs, so I went back upstairs and got the cage out of the drawer in the bathroom. I didn't really 'want' to put it on at that moment...but I did. I still wasn't feeling "stupid", I just didn't quite want to do it, so, with some reluctance I decided that I'd better just do it before I changed my mind. (And, thinking about another post here somewhere where I mentioned testing 'escapability' with the POI, I put those in too, instead of the usual spacer.)

A little over an hour later, after eating and watching a DVR'd episode of #H50 (almost 2 years old, LOL, we're sooooo behind) we were back in bed. She started talking about what she had made me do and how much it turned her on, and the teeth of the POI started biting, I was swelling again. So, not really much of a 'cycle, nor much of a 'drop'.

I'm not *quite* sure how to account for it, but it seems that lately, being almost constantly at some level of arousal and with orgasms being so restricted (1-2 months or so between), that a single orgasm is not sufficient to cause much of a 'drop'. I woke up this morning fairly swollen and the POI biting enough that I was thinking about wanting out, and wondering if I had the small or medium length teeth in.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

Same for me. My wife wants immediate lock up after my orgasm. However, since we negotiate terms at the end of each year, I am going to request that I get a week free from wearing my Jailbird. The main reason is not sex but it is so good to be able to just pee standing up and not going though a whole cleaning routine. When I am locked I tend to hold it in as long a possible but when unlocked I go as soon as I get the urge. :)
0 x