Pleasing your KH

Living the real life under lock and key
fortunatehusbandp4

Pleasing your KH

Post by fortunatehusbandp4 »

I'm looking for ideas incl lists of better ways to please my KH, beyond just the sexual. My KH enjoys it when I give her massages, clean the house, be chivalrous, help with the kids etc. I'm wondering what other things people do to please their KH and if say check lists exist for house cleaning to ensure that everything is done correctly.

Basically I'm looking to be a better husband.
0 x
Look02

Re: Pleasing your KH

Post by Look02 »

Sounds like you really want to please her. So maybe some checklists might help. On the other hand - why don't you just have some conversations with your KH/partner about what she really likes best? If you know each other very good (or you learn to know each other better - conversation is needed again), then you might possibly be able to read it from her eyes.
0 x
Happily locked by my wife in a Looker 02 with just 48mm total length => it still went in like "nothing" :)
Michele

Post by Michele »

Look02 wrote:Sounds like you really want to please her. So maybe some checklists might help. On the other hand - why don't you just have some conversations with your KH/partner about what she really likes best? If you know each other very good (or you learn to know each other better - conversation is needed again), then you might possibly be able to read it from her eyes.
If she's like me, she has no clue what to tell him ass far as how to please in other than sexual ways.

My hubby and I have had this conversation often and I couldn't give him any ideas but I do love when he does things.

My suggestion is to do things, if she swoons, write it down and start creating your own list. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

I found pleasing my wife was quite easy and came quite naturally as we grew into this lifestyle . I did things I didn't even realize I was doing until she commented about them . Picking things up and putting things back even if I didn't' take them out , making the bed ( which she hates to do ) and other little things to much to list . I just knew I was doing something right from the smile and glow she seems to have gotten back as the passion has come back in our lives .

Just pay attention to all the little in every day life , you won't need a list she will appreciate the help and it will show .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
CagedWestley

Post by CagedWestley »

Text removed.
Last edited by CagedWestley on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

I find random small gifts for no real reason or expectation are the best. The "thinking of you" gifts work wonders and just shows she's on your mind even when she's not around. I made a little Easter basket this year at the Walgreens for about $4 and she almost cried. It's not about te gift but the thought.
0 x
knighterrant

Post by knighterrant »

Believe me I miss opportunities all the time, but the greatest thing you can for many women can be found in little things they say. It can be comments that seem very passive, when you are getting and already responding to her directly stated needs. Try and look between the lines to find things. When she casually comments about something, make a note of it. When she says she just kind of likes something, but doesn't want it, hear that. Use that stuff better than most of us and you can be a vastly better husband.
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

We have a few things that I do on top of the regular stuff. She gets nightly foot massages in our routine now, after I have finished the dishes. She always gets breakfast in bed and I get up and do the kids stuff. I do all the laundry including the folding and ironing. When she gets home, she gets changed and I will often help her take off her shoes, she leaves her clothes on the bed and I sort them, hang whatever needs to be hung and put the rest in the laundry or away. She never puts her clothes away anymore, that is my job. I keep all of her shoes organized and polished.
If she wants to paint her nails I get her all set up, remove her nail polish and pack away when she is done. I check in with her every afternoon to see what she would like for dinner.
If we go out for dinner, she chooses the meals she would like to have and we share (I get to eat out a lot so this isn't as silly as it seems, and we both like the same stuff). She gets to order the meals which is always a little thrill.
If she needs new underwear or stockings she will look online and then have me pick them up for her in my lunch break. I buy her a new pair of shoes about every three months (we need a bigger closet) and will buy little gifts for her often.
We go shopping together and I will hold her bags and handbag while she tries things on.
Theres a lot more, but hope there is an idea or two in there for you.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote:I found pleasing my wife was quite easy and came quite naturally as we grew into this lifestyle . I did things I didn't even realize I was doing until she commented about them . Picking things up and putting things back even if I didn't' take them out , making the bed ( which she hates to do ) and other little things to much to list . I just knew I was doing something right from the smile and glow she seems to have gotten back as the passion has come back in our lives .

Just pay attention to all the little in every day life , you won't need a list she will appreciate the help and it will show .
Absolutely agree. Even before I brought up trying chastity again this time, I started doing little things around the house...making the bed every day was one of them. Initially, she would try to help out saying she felt guilty. I would simply tell her that this was something I wanted to do for her and slowly but surely she has gotten to the point of getting out of bed, getting dressed, and leaving the room. I love it. Another small thing: doing the dishes after meals. Every once in awhile she will come in and tell me she "wants" to help so I will let her but for the most part the kitchen cleaning is mine. Being chivalrous is a big hit. I remember the first time I opened the car door for her in years. The look on her face was priceless...and this was again pre-chastity this time around.

As suggested by Lady M, just start doing things and if she swoons make a note and keep doing it. Enjoy!!
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
fortunatehusbandp4

Post by fortunatehusbandp4 »

Thanks everyone that's all pretty much what I'm also doing - helping a lot more around the house, being more chivalrous and showing my love to her in public and around our friends more. Our friends keep asking how we're able to keep our marriage so fresh.

Hmmmmm
0 x