Pleasing your KH

Living the real life under lock and key
Linus

Re: Pleasing your KH

Post by Linus »

I am married for more than 25 years
So I can consider myself a senior member and offer some advice
* Women are the most unpredictable living creatures on this planet
* If you ask a woman what makes her happy, then she won't be able to list out things that please her
* Their happiness is highly relative, and changes every day, depending on her "mood swings"
* You offer her to go out for dinner and she will feel happy today, but not tomorrow; because her happiness largely depends on the circumstances
* So it is a skill on our part to read her mind every minute, decode / analyse her behavior and decide what will make her happy "today" or "now"
* If anyone claims that "I thoroughly know my wife", then he is under illusion, because by the nest day he will have realized that he was so wrong!
* On the other hand, most wives not only know us inside out, but they can also predict our behavior in totality, and this skill is god gifted
* That is why women are called the "better half"
So, my advice is develop a skill to read her mind and the chances of you pleasing her will increase
I have been doing this for the last 25 years, and still I can't claim that "I know my wife"!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

As a number of members have said - anticipate, pay attention, just think of her needs (rest from taking care of kids, respite from paying bills, wiping the bathroom counter off after I shave, whatever. My KH justs wants to know (via words) that I appreciate her and am thinking of her, not just myself. The actions (confronting a vendor who provided poor service for example) I take on our, and her, behalf as well as telling her daily that I love her are what's important to her. The foot massages are nice, fun and relaxing, but not important.
0 x
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

* So it is a skill on our part to read her mind every minute, decode / analyse her behavior and decide what will make her happy "today" or "now"
* If anyone claims that "I thoroughly know my wife", then he is under illusion, because by the nest day he will have realized that he was so wrong!
* On the other hand, most wives not only know us inside out, but they can also predict our behavior in totality, and this skill is god gifted

Very interesting remarks and advice Linus.

I'm only four weeks in to being locked pretty much full-time but very quickly my partner started to notice what she'd characterise as "improved" behaviour, and I felt better about being more attentive too (in every respect) and better able to be ()emotionally, psychologically etc) - a pretty usual/normal cycle for those embarking on chastity from what I can tell.

But the unpredictability was a specific challenge that I set out to try to deal with from the get-go; with the effects of chastity as a foundation, my mission has become, at times, to actually confound her expectations and be unpredictable - actually doing the opposite of what she'd said a couple of days ago, or doing things that she hasn't yet vocalised but that have "just a matter of time" stamped all over them - so far its working a dream ... it only needs two or three such curved balls in a week to get the female attention and the efforts concerned punch way above their weight :-)

Oh dear, this isn't "topping from the bottom" is it??
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

[quote="jfenoffti"]As a number of members have said - anticipate, pay attention, just think of her needs

Excatly.
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

yeldarb wrote:Excatly.
Ex-catly?

Oh no, I just love pussies, I'd never want to go without.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
yeldarb

Post by yeldarb »

haha - yeah, yeah :-)

I never did lurn to tipe proppa
0 x
poptart1200

Post by poptart1200 »

Women will tell you what they want from you whether it's in a hint or spell it out for you. Once you think you have that figured out, then they surprise you again and change it up. With my KH, I took a greater role in household chores well before I brought up chastity. Women love a guy who will do the dishes! Besides that, give her your undivided attention and affection at all times, and surprise her whenever you can. Make her feel like the queen of your world, because that is exactly who she is!
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

We do not use chastity as a reward or punishment so it really does not matter what I do as long as I do not piss my wife off on the day she has in mind to give me an orgasm. However, even before chastity I always tried to find ways to please my wife. She lives to please me and takes good care of me and deserves all I can do for her. Massages have always been a nice part of our marriage but this year I bought a professional massage table that folds in half. The head rest is covered in lamb's wool so it is soft. I took lessons so my massages are very good and not just sensual.

One thing I do is use my iPhone to notify me when my wife is on her way home from her three girls night out so that when she walks through the door her coffee is waiting for her. Her housework ends after she cooks dinner. I clean up and fetch her snacks or drinks for the rest of the night and clean up after her. My wife prefers to be self sufficient so she does not ask me to do much. If I try to do too much she complains that I am smothering her. She likes to do things for herself.

Most recently I told her that she does not have to tease me. She is older like me so she only needs an orgasm once or twice a month and we were having sex twice a week just to tease me. So I told her that I did not need that anymore and instead she allows me to get an erection a few times a week while she watches TV and I am standing there with my pants around my ankles. I have also agreed too eliminate the maximum orgasm denial period which was 4 months. I went back to wearing panties again because she says I am less macho like that. Basically what I did was make being a Key Holder less work. She does not have to check if I am locked up every day anymore. I just do what i am supposed to do and wear every day with no cheating. One more thing I did was clean the shower after she uses it so that she does not have to.

All the other things I do is buy her a new care every 2-3 years and whatever new model of iPad and iPhone they come out with. I spoil her with material things but still remember to remind her that I love her and that she turns me on sexually even though she feels bad about her body as it ages and a very large scar from major surgery she had a year ago. She keeps asking me how I can still find her attractive and I just tell her that when I look at her I still she the young virgin I married. Ever so often I have her look at the nude artsy photos I took of her when I was a photographer to remind her of how I still picture her.d

Foot massages are also very welcome. Helping to fold laundry and a lot of little things. We really do not do anything special due to our chastity play. I have stopped annoying her about wanting an orgasm this year and stopped talking about it all the time.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

I guess it can be very different depending on your KH.

Besides the massages, doing chores, giving her limitless orgasms etc - my KH really loves a high level of obedience and submission to her, having a constant and pleasing attitude, and being the consumate and perfect loving husband and gentleman
0 x