I have a question about ruined O's to the point they are dry

Living the real life under lock and key
Bs hubby

I have a question about ruined O's to the point they are dry

Post by Bs hubby »

so, my wife's favorite thing right now is for me to penetrate her and repeatedly pull out and ruin it on her ass/stomach or pussy, last night I did this about 5 times before cum stopped coming out, then did it like 3 more times, but obviously nothing came out, until finally I couldn't do it again and didn't pull out, but...the what Im guessing 9th or so time, I had extremely strong contractions, to the point it scared me, felt like my testicles literally were being pulled thru my body.

Obviously though nothing came out, and for about 10 min or 30 maybe I felt post orgasmic sexual lull...then I was super horny again.

My question is...what exactly is this orgasm....is it ruined? the dry one, I had contractions, but no cum, and I honestly debate whether I want to experience that its so intense and odd. I mean I do, but, is it safe it was intense

THanks
0 x
Michele

Re: I have a question about ruined O's to the point they are

Post by Michele »

I don't have an answer for you since the only penis I have is a strap on lol but that sounds like when I make my hubby cum over and over to empty him and then make him cum again... Nothing comes out but I still consider it an orgasm. To me, Ruined would mean there are no contractions, just because nothing comes out doesn't mean you don't feel the feelings and get the hormones flowing.

Ok my 2 cents :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I think I remember reading something about something like this somewhere, sometime (geez, real definitive this AM, eh?)...IIRC, the 'draining' via ruined orgasm supposedly 'short circuits' the normal post O drop when the full orgasm is finally allowed and there is no semen to ejaculate.

I don't recall reading that it was 'dangerous' in any way, and I can't think of any reason why it would be.

It sounds rather interesting. I don't think I would be able to muster enough self-control to do this to myself (not that I can right now anyway), but if it were done *TO* me...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

And my perverted little brain has just come up with a nasty little scenario...

5 or 6 'slave-boys' who have been denied orgasm for a lengthy time are gathered together...the 'Mistress' goes 'round-robin' style, 'ruining' each one in turn and collecting the ejaculate until all are completely drained...one 'lucky' sub is selected by random drawing to [finally] be allowed a full orgasm, under the condition that he consume the entire collection beforehand. If the 'lucky' one declines the opportunity to orgasm, a volunteer is is asked for or selected. If *all* decline the opportunity, a second drawing is held and the unlucky 'winner' is required (forced) to consume the collection, but NO ONE gets a full orgasm (alternative- the collection is divided for all to have a part of, with no O) and all must wait until the *next* opportunity to repeat the scenario.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Twisted Mister perverted yes , but where do I sign up for this scenario .

Before chastity I have masturbated to the point of no more cum the contractions were strong but not as strong as you speak of and yes I was still horny wanting more .

I am hoping one day she will milk me to the point of such emptiness and then give me a dry orgasm leaving me so frustrated and feeding all the cum she milked from me making me hold it in my mouth till allowed to swallow . As for the 5 or 6 slaves or even her lover /bull's cum to be added to the mix is even hotter .

Thanks Twisted I even harder in my JB now than I was before thinking about being restrained blindfolded and waxed last night . Being made /told to clean up all that cum is HOT!!!!
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Atone

Post by Atone »

I think CQs went through something like this as a punishment once. A search might turn it up or he might chime in.
0 x