how long term is the Holy Trainer? Safe or not for 24/7

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedwithlove

how long term is the Holy Trainer? Safe or not for 24/7

Post by Lockedwithlove »

It is quite obvious if you are looking for 24/7 lockup all the time you will have to go with stainless device but for those who are new to this and desire to be locked 24/7 usually start out with a CB series or a HT. My KH and I have been practicing MC for over 2 mo now, Its been about 40/60 wear time for me (40% of the time I'm actually in my HT) due to various issues with my device/penis, her not putting it back on me for a few days after sex, vacation etc... Well, last Saturday I admited to her that I had masturbated a few times since we've started because I had so much free time. She seemed a little crushed by that and I felt really bad. However I finally saw a glimpse of the KH I was wanting to have, she promptly threatened me that I'd be locked up for two weeks straight and that there would be little to out time for me. Usually I'm only in for a couple days at a time then we usually have sex, so this will be a rarity for me to go a week or two without release. Which is fine with me because I've been dying for her to take this more serious and I think she finally has. For instance I gave her a charm bracelet with the custom key to my HT, she usually takes it off at night and just leaves it on the bathroom counter, I could easily take it and unlock myself if I wanted to and she would be none the wiser. I wouldn't do that because thats not how you play this game and defeats the whole purpose but I did feel a little rebellion was necessary to get her to be more serious about it. Now she keeps the key on all the time so I can't have access to unlocking myself at all, that tells me that she is definitely more interested in keeping me locked. So forgive me for all the explanation but the real question is how long term is the Holy Trainer? A lot have people have started out with those and then moved on to something else. I have my eye on the MM Jail Bird personally but Won't pull the trigger on it until I know my KH is really serious. So what are the issues I might see wearing the HT2 for 24/7 lockup. Am I going to have durability issues or are there health and safety concerns as well, anyone who has experience with this please let me know. Thanks
0 x
CagedWestley

Re: how long term is the Holy Trainer? Safe or not for 24/7

Post by CagedWestley »

Text removed.
Last edited by CagedWestley on Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

Post by fortunatehusbandp4 »

I've been locked in the HT for four days straight so far. I typically have sensitive skin but touch wood (excuse that great pun haha) haven't had any issues so far. Am washing it daily with a neutral soap and spend large amounts of the day sitting so there is some discomfort although I'm not complaining.

I see no reason why my wife wouldn't keep me hanging on in it for two weeks or more.
0 x
locked4now

Post by locked4now »

Lockedwithlove

I wore a HTv2 for considerable amount of time. Long term I two issues.

1. Truly keeping everything inside it as clean as you should will be an issue. You simply can not get access to it enough to clean it well enough. I was able to go 2-3 days without removal and then I would need to remove it for a cleaning only. How that is accomplished without you losing control will need to be figured out by you and your KH

2. If you get it really warm, like working outside in 90-95 degree weather and the device gets really warm it will deform and in my case it deformed enough to allow one of my balls to slip through. Not a good feeling at all. The device was way looser after that and I was able to wear it in cooler environments for several more months, but eventually it was simply too loose to continue wearing. ordered stainless and wow what a difference.

Bottomline, is it may work for you, but my guess is it is a starter device for you and your KH to work with and learn what parts of this type of play works for you and determine how long you will continue to do it. If it looks good, go custom stainless and never look back.
0 x
Lockedwithlove

Post by Lockedwithlove »

locked4now wrote:Lockedwithlove

I wore a HTv2 for considerable amount of time. Long term I two issues.

1. Truly keeping everything inside it as clean as you should will be an issue. You simply can not get access to it enough to clean it well enough. I was able to go 2-3 days without removal and then I would need to remove it for a cleaning only. How that is accomplished without you losing control will need to be figured out by you and your KH

2. If you get it really warm, like working outside in 90-95 degree weather and the device gets really warm it will deform and in my case it deformed enough to allow one of my balls to slip through. Not a good feeling at all. The device was way looser after that and I was able to wear it in cooler environments for several more months, but eventually it was simply too loose to continue wearing. ordered stainless and wow what a difference.

Bottomline, is it may work for you, but my guess is it is a starter device for you and your KH to work with and learn what parts of this type of play works for you and determine how long you will continue to do it. If it looks good, go custom stainless and never look back.
Thanks Locked4now, it is just a starter device and right now I think my KH and I are on the brink of much longer lock ups now that we know I can be in for several days with no issues. I do know what you mean about being locked up for 3 or 4 days and even with cleaning twice a day it gets to the point that you don't really feel that clean down there. Luckily/unluckily I can pull out fairly easily (might be needing a smaller ring) when I'm in the shower and really clean it well. My KH doesn't know I can pull out as I haven't informed and don't plan on it because I don't want to ruin the fun plus I have no intention of doing anything without her. Nevertheless I do plan on buying a custom stainless device but not until I really know that this will be definitely a long term thing. Thats interesting that your device actually deformed and stayed that way. Anyway thanks for the info, looks like I need to put some money aside for that stainless device starting now.
0 x
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I have worn mine for a month straight except for almost daily cleanings. I agree that it needs to be removed for a thorough cleaning but that is really my only issue with it. I like the comfort, weight, how inconspicuous it is under clothing. I can wear mine under my swim suit and go swimming and it would be very difficult for someone to suspect there is anything besides my cock and balls there. In fact I think I have a larger bulge when I am not wearing the HT2 than when I am wearing the Ht2 due to the way it holds my penis tight to my scrotum.

My kh and I have an easy process for the cleaning (i text her when I am almost done with my shower, she brings the key, I unlock, wash, dry, and lock up with her there). I have tried quite a few devices and the HT2,is my favorite. So I like my Ht2 and have no big desire to get a different device.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

I wear the HT for 5-7 days at a time but clean it every morning in the shower with an anti-septic tea tree soap, I then dry thoroughly with cotton buds. So far my longest time locked is 13 or 14 days with one removal for cleaning in between
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

fortunatehusbandp4 wrote:I wear the HT for 5-7 days at a time but clean it every morning in the shower with an anti-septic tea tree soap, I then dry thoroughly with cotton buds. So far my longest time locked is 13 or 14 days with one removal for cleaning in between
I could not be bothered with cotton buds etc, I chose the jailbird from MM, and can clean in between the steel bars quiet easily and stay locked 24/7, longest was 32 days without release from the cage at all, and easily kept everything clean, albeit KH complaine about me not shaving and allowed me temporary release when she came back from her trip.
0 x
fortunatehusbandp4

Caged55 wrote:
fortunatehusbandp4 wrote:I wear the HT for 5-7 days at a time but clean it every morning in the shower with an anti-septic tea tree soap, I then dry thoroughly with cotton buds. So far my longest time locked is 13 or 14 days with one removal for cleaning in between
I could not be bothered with cotton buds etc, I chose the jailbird from MM, and can clean in between the steel bars quiet easily and stay locked 24/7, longest was 32 days without release from the cage at all, and easily kept everything clean, albeit KH complaine about me not shaving and allowed me temporary release when she came back from her trip.
Different strokes for different folks I guess and everyone has to start somewhere.
0 x
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

I've been locked up in a HT2 by the wonderful and beautiful Mistress Jolie for Nearly 7 weeks now. Initially I was released every few days for cleaning, but this has now dropped to once a week.

If I'm honest, a good soak in the bath, detailed cleaning with cotton buds, followed by a shower (fortunately ours has quite some pressure) and then a blow dry gets things nice and clean. You can tell when things get a bit grubby down there, the first cotton bud slipped used to clean under Mr. Dribble comes out a little off-white. I'm obviously getting more practised at it though because that seldom happens.
0 x