Turtling and Fallling Out - what do you do to prevent it?

Living the real life under lock and key
mcn

Turtling and Fallling Out - what do you do to prevent it?

Post by mcn »

Some men have a tendency to 'turtle,' their penis shrinking and pulling back into the body. This can pose quite a problem since these guys tend to fall out of their devices.

For those of you who've had this experience, is there anything that can be done to prevent it? Sure, piercing is one option, but some people aren't into piercing. What other options exist for these men?
0 x
The Grinder

Re: Turtling and Fallling Out - what do you do to prevent it

Post by The Grinder »

Some folks use an urethral insert. It doesn't need to be all that long to "keep the worm on the hook". I don't like them at all but other folks here use an urethral insert without difficulty.

I imagine a carefully measured device could prove effective if the wearer went as small as possible.

As noted in the original post, getting a piercing is an option.

There are a host of punishment spikes, screws etc. that would make pulling out / falling out difficult

Each of these poses problems of differing types and offers varying degrees of security.

Pick your poison - The Grinder
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

When I was using plastic devices it happened to me often. When I switched to my first stainless steel it almost stopped happening. With my second steel device I've never have it happen.

The following is my opinion and experience;
With plastic I think it's a problem of the plastic being sticky or "grabby". Any movement backing out of the tube and the head sticks, because it more spongy, and the shaft starts to slide back. The plastic devices were also too large of diameter even though I thought they were right. The CB6Ks was the one device I had the least problems with. I now know it was because it was closest to the length I needed.

My first steel device I shortened from the CB6Ks' 2 1/2" to 2 14". I lowered the diameter to 1 1/4. It fit good but in a cold environment I would experience turtling. I also found I was still doing adjustments/alignments but not as frequently as with the CB2Ks.

My second, and last steel device I shortened the length to 2" and the diameter to 1 1/8". For me, perfection. I've never had a problem with turtling and seldom have to do any adjustments or alignments.

The short version is: I believe this kind of problem will almost disappear with a proper device for you. Keep in mind, it's easier said than done.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
belocked

Post by belocked »

The Grinder wrote:The short version is: I believe this kind of problem will almost disappear with a proper device for you.
Same for me. I had problems with the CB6KS, and with my original JB until I went for a smaller cage.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Have had the same experiences as mentioned by Locked by LRC. My main device early on was the CB6000s and the plastic did have that "grippy" feel to it. Tried using the KSD-G3 products but overtime developed sores. Moving onto metal was great but adjustments needed to be made. I currently have another Watchful Mistress under construction that will be a bit shorter and a bit smaller in diameter. My current WM is 90% there but always striving for perfection. Hoping that a little more grip of the penis will be a little more secure.

I have one Turtling story. Last winter after a few drinks we headed out to the hot tub. We were very relaxed in 104 degree water with an outside temperature of 20 degrees. About 15 minutes into our relaxation something else became very relaxed and I heard and felt a 'clunk' down there. Fell right out of the thing without even touching it. I looked at my wife and said, "think i'm gonna need a key" to which I stood up and the WM was hanging on by my balls. :lol:

Not interested in any "inserts" pins or piercings" so hopefully any future "turtling" will be limited.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
mcn

Post by mcn »

Thanks for the excellent feedback everyone! I posted the question because I'm trying to help a potential customer who turtles, and who is interested in purchasing a Contender from me.

The guys partner isn't interested in having him pierced, and they're not keen on using urethral inserts either.

Personally I find it an interesting mechanical problem whose solution I'd like to discover, so I asked because I thought maybe someone here has a solution none of us have previously heard or considered.

From the feedback posted it appears a properly sized device is the solution...albeit possibly one that needs slow and steady tweaking until the final, perfect fit is accomplished.

If more people have other suggestions in regard to what worked for them, I'd love to hear them too!
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Make sure to deposit our consulting fees into our Chastity Forum accounts. ;)
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
lockednut

Post by lockednut »

I have a narrowing problem rather than a turtling problem but the end result is the same, I fall out. I know my cage is too wide but I can afford a replacement yet. What I have found to be effective is to tie a shoe lace or similar to the cage and around my waist. There is a similar idea but with a chain on the Red Chili chastity range. When its on it effectively prevents pull out as well. The chain is a bit medieval for me and every now and again I try to seek out a bit of webbing, ribbon or similar that could have holes (like on a belt) that would fit over the post before the cage goes on and locked in place. Ive tried a couple of times but due to a lack of suitable materials and tools my attempts have never lasted long.
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

I had this problem and I 1 1/4" Jailbird did the trick. It's design pressed the cage tight against my body so no fall out. I even stopped turtling after wearing it for a few months because it is more comfortable than my other devices. Some complain that they get erections when they attempt to lock up. I have the opposite problem.
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

I never fall out but I do turtle to the back of the device and then when I move it doesn't usually go back to its proper locale. So it's really the only problem I have or id wear it a lot more. I am pretty small when small and above average when hard so of the three cheap devices I have none prevent the turtle problem. Can't Invest in anything better right now but it's okay.
0 x