Request for feedback

Living the real life under lock and key
propertyofmslee

Request for feedback

Post by propertyofmslee »

I am the Property of Ms Lee who enjoys keeping me in strict chastity for her pleasure. She first took ownership of me 6 years ago and I am still her faithful boy. She also enjoys having me wear nothing but panties, no male underwear is allowed. I maintain a blog that has extensive detail on my life as her property:
http://propertyofmslee.wordpress.com/

Recently Ms Lee instructed me to request feedback regarding how I look wearing my panties. Please review my blog entry regarding this and consider providing me the feedback I need:
http://propertyofmslee.wordpress.com/20 ... y-panties/
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Request for feedback

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi Prop - welcome to Chastity Forums, where we are all adults, and we have dull, boring, adult discussion about "enforced" chastity, orgasm denial, etc.

While it's okay to pimp your blog a little, this really is not the appropriate forum for soliciting that kind of feedback. Similarly, we don't do the "add days to my online lockbox" thing, either.

From the Readme section, which I'm sure you read before posting (right?)
New members are welcome to enjoy any fetish you wish. We are not unfriendly to particular fetishes per se; however, we are adults here and we try to act like it (most of the time). We talk as adults, and tend to prefer to be talked to as adults. We exchange information and sometimes experiences, but we don't expect other members to coddle us or cater to our fetishes.

Unlike other forums, we typically do not "play" to each others' fantasies here. If you are looking for others to engage in your fantasy persona and to "play" to it, you will probably be disappointed, if not insulted. On the other hand, if you are looking for adult conversation on real issues/experiences having to do with chastity or related kinks, then you will certainly find plenty of that here.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

propertyofmslee wrote:Recently Ms Lee instructed me to request feedback regarding how I look wearing my panties.
Uh. . . Thanks, but no thanks
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

umm.... you look like a dude... wearing womens underwear. :roll:
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
slave d

Post by slave d »

celticqueens_sub wrote:umm.... you look like a dude... wearing womens underwear. :roll:
and not even particularly nice women's underwear ..... must try harder ......... well in some areas :roll:

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

PMSL :-)
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Michele

Post by Michele »

Tom Allen wrote:Hi Prop - welcome to Chastity Forums, where we are all adults, and we have dull, boring, adult discussion about "enforced" chastity, orgasm denial, etc.

While it's okay to pimp your blog a little, this really is not the appropriate forum for soliciting that kind of feedback. Similarly, we don't do the "add days to my online lockbox" thing, either.

From the Readme section, which I'm sure you read before posting (right?)
New members are welcome to enjoy any fetish you wish. We are not unfriendly to particular fetishes per se; however, we are adults here and we try to act like it (most of the time). We talk as adults, and tend to prefer to be talked to as adults. We exchange information and sometimes experiences, but we don't expect other members to coddle us or cater to our fetishes.

Unlike other forums, we typically do not "play" to each others' fantasies here. If you are looking for others to engage in your fantasy persona and to "play" to it, you will probably be disappointed, if not insulted. On the other hand, if you are looking for adult conversation on real issues/experiences having to do with chastity or related kinks, then you will certainly find plenty of that here.
I wish there was a way to High 5 you sometimes :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Lady M wrote: I wish there was a way to High 5 you sometimes :)
Yeah, that's why I get paid the big bucks for modding this place.
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

If you have seen one dude in panties, you have seen them all. This does not turn most of us on. May I suggest that you join Chastitymansion.com. It caters to a lot of sissies and Mistresses. I think you would be very happy there and find the support and acknowledgement you are seeking. Seriously, go there and you will be among your own.
0 x