Orgasms for the Key Holders???

Living the real life under lock and key
mishuno

Orgasms for the Key Holders???

Post by mishuno »

Hello

I have a question for both the female Key Holders out there as well as their caged male partners.

I am kept chaste for typically a month to 6 weeks at a time before I receive an orgasm. During my chaste periods, as with most chaste men, I have great desire to do things for my wife and make her happy. I do a large amount of the house chores, I help as much as I can with daily responsibilities with the kids etc, I cook dinners almost every night... and I also give her quite a bit of body massages, usually one to two a day. One almost every night before bed. I am aways hugging her and wanting to snuggle up to her. But my ultimate desire is to pleasure her with my tongue until she has had multiple orgasms. I would do this every day as much as she wanted. I feel fulfilled and satisfied when I see the glow on her face after she has had 30 minutes of constant licking and a number of small to large orgasms. She just radiates. She tells me how unbelievable she feels.

BUT....

The thing is - she also tells me she does not want it that much. She always tells me "Women just do not need to orgasm that much". I know everyone is different - everyone has different levels of desire. But I read a lot of the chastity blogs out there - from vanilla - to very kinky. I read the forums etc... and what I see is that there are indeed a good amount of Key Holders wanting orgasms on a regular basis. My wife would be satisfied with one a week if not less. I tell her it makes me so happy to do it for her and when she deny's me the chance to do it I feel upset and hurt. I feel rejected. I know I am topping from the bottom and being selfish on this but I really do have this deep down desire for pleasuring her in this way. I would rather pleasure her than receive an orgasm myself. I would skip my orgasms and go extra weeks without one if it meant more opportunities to pleasure her to orgasm.

So - Key Holders out there - how many orgasms do you typically receive a week from your chaste partner? Is it because you truly want them or because you feel you should be intimate in this way with your partner? Caged guys, how often do you typically satisfy your Key Holder? As you progressed through your chastity journey did that change for the more or less?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: Orgasms for the Key Holders???

Post by Locked by LRC »

Not sure of your ages but I'll pass this along. Before LRC had her "change" she would be the initiator about two to three times a month. After her "change" it's become, well,... let me think,... it's about,... well, hardly ever.

What it's evolved into for us is an embracing, kissing type of intimacy. She's very happy with it and it took me a long time to understand it but, I now accept it as normal.

This is what she wants and is happy with it. I get T&D with enough releases, and I'm happy. So this is what our new sex life is like.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
mishuno

Post by mishuno »

I am 46 her 45....
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i am 62 and MsM is mumble. The last few years (we have been married 40) before we started chastity MsM would probably have been lucky to cum more than 3 or 4 times a year and each event was a single orgasm. Now She has 3 playtimes a week (Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday) and She always has multiple orgasms at a session BUT non of them are from oral sex !! The more i read this the more amazed i am by it but every word is true.

d
Last edited by slave d on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

mishuno I can relate.
we are in our mid thirtys and I'm game for anything at anytime..tired or not.
My wife on the other hand could go without any physical intimacy for months without a little push now and again.

Not exactly alot you can do unless she wants it.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

We are 45 and 46 but my wife has never really been one that would "need" a orgasm. Mainly because if she did need one, well she just took care of it herself. Sex was always brought up by me and she would never say no, but she didn't "needed it" like some other females. Once kids came along it really slowed things for us because it was and still is hard for her to get out of "mommy mode". We began to try to schedule nights so that she can get in the right headspace for sex.

With the use of chastity it just allows her get into headspace a little easier and we actually have sex more now than we did when we didn't use chastity. Yet I think she would never decide we need sex if left up to her alone. We agree on a type of requirements I fulfill before I can schedule the "bedroom night' and has worked well for us. We typically have one night a month scheduled where I will bring her to orgasm before my turn.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
sissyrandi

Post by sissyrandi »

My wifey is between fifty-three and fifty-five, so we'll leave her age a mystery. She generally wants anywhere from four to six "sessions" a month - all of which will see her having three to eight orgasms per session. If we have a week where our daughter will be out of town, then yes, she will want two or three sessions in that one week.

And as Slave D said, her orgasms are NOT brought on by oral - we've been married 21 years - that might've worked 21 years ago or when she was eighteen, but not these days. I certainly love doing it and she certainly loves having it done, but it's not going to get her "there." For that, we have lots of friends from Hitachi, Lelo, and a host of other vintage hardcore vibrating things and small buzzers as well, plenty of silicone and glass toys for her other needs.
0 x
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

My wife and I are 46 and 44. Married 21 years. Up until about 6 years ago before locking me up, we had sex two or three times a week with her organisming most of the time (me all the time, duh).

Now, we still have a lot of sex, but not quite as much. About four to six times a month with her initiating 80% of the time. The orgasm ratio is about 3:1 (favoring her).

What changed for the better is a lot more play time. She will have me wait about two weeks sometimes, but play and tease almost daily. Since she doesn't have that "oh no" feeling any more when I approach her for affection, she is a lot more free to give it. That has been the best part.

I remember Tom saying how much better it all got when he stopped counting days and orgasms. I am finally to that point myself and it's great.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

prthomas wrote: I remember Tom saying how much better it all got when he stopped counting days and orgasms. I am finally to that point myself and it's great.
+1
;)
0 x
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

MrsL and I used to count in prior attempts at MC. It never worked. Now, she gets orgasms when she wants them, right now at least once daily when I am not traveling, and several most days. 80-85% of the time, MrsL initiates which is what I love! The other 15-20%, there is a rule in place...if I am horny and want to play I can start and if she is in the mood she will play otherwise all she says is "not now" and I am still one frustrated cyclist.
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com