Orgasms for the Key Holders???

Living the real life under lock and key
mishuno

Re: Orgasms for the Key Holders???

Post by mishuno »

Once daily - maybe more....

....and she initiates most of the time?!?

Can you send me some of your water!!!

Wow - lucky man.

Just to set the record straight - we are not counting either. She get's them when she wants. Of course I try to initiate on a daily basis but most times she just lets me know she is not interested. Right now it probably averages about twice a week - with me initiating 90% of the time.

Now, about that water.....
0 x
carolina cyclist

Post by carolina cyclist »

mishuno wrote:Once daily - maybe more....

....and she initiates most of the time?!?

Can you send me some of your water!!!

Wow - lucky man.

Just to set the record straight - we are not counting either. She get's them when she wants. Of course I try to initiate on a daily basis but most times she just lets me know she is not interested. Right now it probably averages about twice a week - with me initiating 90% of the time.

Now, about that water.....
I don't think it is the water but I could be wrong.
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

Typically my woman and I spend 3 nights/days together a week. And when not on a streak she gets about 3 orgasms to each of my 1. When on a streak she gets about 7 to my zero per session. So I'd say 21 a week. The most being about 70 in 24 days. She is multiorgasmic though so I can get about four or more or her in an hour if that's what we are going for. But it's not always about the quantity. Just that she can have many to my zero or occasional one.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I'm pushing 60 and my wife turned 50 earlier this year. After her monthly period has finished it's usually game on for her. She will enjoy several over the next week then she is pretty much done till next visit.

As Locked by LRC mentioned, a "change" maybe imminent so we'll see what happens.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
mishuno

Post by mishuno »

My wife will have multiple orgasms during a session, some times 5,6,7 or more. Many small - maybe one large.

So if you count actual orgasms - she maybe having 10+ or so a week.

BUT what I am asking here is sessions... How many times a week/month does your key holder want a "session". How often is she receptive to you going down for a visit? Also - does she want them? or is she opening up out of guilt to fulfill your wants?
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

But my ultimate desire is to pleasure her with my tongue until she has had multiple orgasms
So... it is about you, not her is how I read that....
The thing is - she also tells me she does not want it that much. She always tells me "Women just do not need to orgasm that much". I know everyone is different
She is telling you what SHE wants, how much more of a clue do you need?

Give her what she wants, not what you think she wants, and you will have a super happy wife. What more could you want?

Seems to me the answers to your questions are in your posts. ;)
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
mishuno

Post by mishuno »

celticqueens_sub -

Yes you are right.

I do know what she wants, (not as many orgasms as I would like her to have), and I do know what she needs, (me not to push her on this).

I am getting to grips with this and trying to learn to just let things be. We have only been practicing chastity since this past November, with a short break break during this past spring. I do need to get the notion of what I think chastity is "supposed" to be out of my mind and let it just be what it ends up being.....

I am just curious as to what other females in this role feel/need and what their thoughts are in respect to "sex drive". My wife has mentioned she feels her sex drive is low and would like for it to be stronger. It is just going to take time and patience.
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

As soon as she clicks the lock shut its amazing how quickly you learn the differences between how women and males are wired when it comes to sex and orgasms. Every couple should experience male chastity if just for a short spell, when you truly understand the other persons needs its a beautiful thing.

We're in our late 40s and while I feel I need an orgasm every day (it's been 25 days since my last out) she's happy to go a week or longer without even thinking about one! When however she has me bring her to orgasm (oral or by wearing a strap-on...I'm currently not allowed PIV) she'll have 7 or so intense orgasms to my zero.
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
toys4grownups

Post by toys4grownups »

What is the useful key of increase the timing of sex.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

toys4grownups wrote:What is the useful key of increase the timing of sex.
Ah, the Australian sex toy spammer finally fixed the sig line on this alias...and lost the ability to construct grammatically correct sentences (not that it matters since they never have anything to meaningful to add to the topics).

Can't be all that much traffic generated from here to an Aus site, not worth any personal effort. Must be a bot. But how is it getting through the sign-up process? Human intervention for just that part?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted