Lock Box for wallet

Living the real life under lock and key
Sneeky101

Lock Box for wallet

Post by Sneeky101 »

Hey all. I am currently locked in chastity until further notice. As yall know from my past posts I work for the fire dept. Ive never wore the cb6000 to work because it was often pinch or twist or pull hair etc. Every since I got the holy trainer I have done my normal day to day life with no problems. Ive gone swimming, and done fire dept still all day long. BUT, I still keep a key hidden in between two credit cards in my wallet. But, obviously that not locked for me and I need self control to not unlock the cage. I went out and bought a the keysure small lock box that you have to pretty much step on to break it open. http://www.keysure.net/
I like it, but I'm looking for something I can keep in my wallet that still locks. Or maybe have a wallet that has a small lockable area.

I wish they made something small like two credit cards put together to keep a key in it that can lock. That would be perfect!

I know Ive seen some of yall have a key that is taped up maybe with the initials of your keyholder on it. But I dont want to spend the time to un tape a key in an emergency situation!

Just looking for ideas
Thanks!
0 x
Sneeky101

Re: Lock Box for wallet

Post by Sneeky101 »

so I was thinking, what about a small coin envelope that will be glued shut?
0 x
notbeinfringed85

Post by notbeinfringed85 »

I bought some laminating plastic at a local big box store. My KH signed a couple pieces of paper about the size of a credit card. I put the key between and sealed it with the plastic. It works pretty good and all it takes is a pocket knife if I need it. However, I don't wear to work because of EMS. Don't let that discourage you though.
0 x
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I use those numbered plastic locks to secure the key in one of the wallet pockets. There is no way to use the key without breaking the numbered lock or distroying the wallet pocket. It did require that I create a couple if small holes for the plastic cable in the wallet. It took like 5 minutes. The key is available if ever needed but i cannot use the key without wife knowing the key gas been used.
0 x