Left tesitcle pain

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedlee

Left tesitcle pain

Post by Lockedlee »

Hiya all. Thought i would ask to see if anyone else has had this problem, have been locked up for a couple of weeks again but seem to get the same issue, have pain in my left testicle and groin, seems to be a build up, as my beautiful wife likes to tease, have had blue ball before but this seems different, i wanna stay in chastity to please her as it brings so much more pleasure for her when i am, but she doesn't want me in too much pain, (well nothing she has not infilicted), it has done so much for our sex life, as she finds it hard to think about herself during sex, so this has helped her to finally enjoy herself and given me a purpose to please her always, am not sure if it is the device as am in a cb6000s, and it seems to be as if it stops the normal leakage from teasing if that makes sense?? Have been to the quacks a couple of times before after being locked up for 2-3 weeks with the same problem and they always say infection, but am very careful about hygiene, so am not sure what to do, am looking at the holy trainer v2, as ppl have talked about the comfort but am worried about spending more on devices as have already spent a few quid on the bon4, not recomended btw! Cb3000 maybe with solid rings. Anyway am rambling but thanks for reading, hope someone can give some advice.
0 x
ribertgropius

Re: Left testicle pain

Post by ribertgropius »

I just acquired a Holy Trainer Version 2, and have a similar problem. Mine is the 45mm ring, and what I discovered is that my scrotum somehow is able to fold and pinch on the left side against the ring if I am sitting with my feet forward as one does driving a car.

The pain goes away if I am sitting in a normal chair or standing, but upon later examination, there is a red line from where the skin must be folding and pinching.

I am now sure what to do: I love how it feels and fits when I am standing, but this problem while sitting while driving is too uncomfortable to ignore. I am going to try two different approaches: the first one is to see if I make the ring any smaller to see if somehow that will prevent the scrotal skin from folding. I will try it by adding tape or something like that to the underside just to simulate the smaller size. The second option would be to go to the 50mm ring, but I am nervous about doing so since I have had my testicles slip out on another devices over the course of the day (they actually only half slipped out, which was incredibly painful!)

Has anyone else ran into a similar problem? I don't want to go and order rings at $50 per ring if I don't have any confidence I can solve this problem.
0 x
sissyrandi

Re: Left tesitcle pain

Post by sissyrandi »

Lockedlee wrote:Hiya all. Thought i would ask to see if anyone else has had this problem, have been locked up for a couple of weeks again but seem to get the same issue, have pain in my left testicle and groin, seems to be a build up, as my beautiful wife likes to tease, have had blue ball before but this seems different, i wanna stay in chastity to please her as it brings so much more pleasure for her when i am, but she doesn't want me in too much pain, (well nothing she has not infilicted), it has done so much for our sex life, as she finds it hard to think about herself during sex, so this has helped her to finally enjoy herself and given me a purpose to please her always, am not sure if it is the device as am in a cb6000s, and it seems to be as if it stops the normal leakage from teasing if that makes sense?? Have been to the quacks a couple of times before after being locked up for 2-3 weeks with the same problem and they always say infection, but am very careful about hygiene, so am not sure what to do, am looking at the holy trainer v2, as ppl have talked about the comfort but am worried about spending more on devices as have already spent a few quid on the bon4, not recomended btw! Cb3000 maybe with solid rings. Anyway am rambling but thanks for reading, hope someone can give some advice.
Epyditmytis - again, certain I misspelled that! Trapped ball device ended up giving me a chronic prostate infection, which initially made itself known through extreme pain and swelling at the bottom of my left testicle. Interfering with the flow of semen down there, trapping it repeatedly, can cause extreme problems and it certainly did in my case.

We now use a number of improvised different (mostly homemade) devices or she does other things to keep things in check that don't involve trapped ball devices. Today, for example, Mr. Happy is wrapped in paper medical tape with her name on it, and I'm wearing some snug magenta nylon panties - I am not going to be cheating on her! Could I get the tape off - yes, but then I face her great displeasure when I get home (and getting the tape off hurts anyway - it will later tonight). The paper tape doesn't cause irritations or rashes, and you can't really get hard with it either, once it's wrapped around several times - well, you can, but it starts to hurt pretty good if you do! Plus, if I accidentally break the tape, then again, wrath of the wifey upon her taking the tape off before bedtime tonight.

There are plenty of other ways, but I'd ask the "quacks" about your epyditimis next time - strong money on that being your problem and it's the start of what can be (note, I said "can") be a serious string of problems that can mess up your plumbing for life.
0 x