Be careful what you wish for?!... Reality or Fantasy?

Living the real life under lock and key
Caged55

Be careful what you wish for?!... Reality or Fantasy?

Post by Caged55 »

Being in chastity for 24/7, and with my KH starting to insist or enforcing "permanent" chastity was what I wished for, even orgasm denial or restriction to once a month etc was on my wish list. Now that my "wishes" have come true, fantasy has become reality, and even a daily lifestyle... I find myself in deeper that "wished", with any way out becoming less and less... not that I want out, but my KH dominance over my sexuality is becoming stronger than I ever imaged with:

1. My orgasms have to be earned, and criteria for earning release is ever increasing.
2. No more planned orgasms i.e. on a date... now becoming "as I wish" or .."for my (her) pleasure or entertainment".
3. Being told very clearly she does not want to go back to my "old" self, with the benefits of chastity in my attitude, attentiveness etc being her motivation for permanent enforced chastity.
4. PIV as much as she wants, but I am not allowed to orgasm without her permission.
5. Moving towards a genuine FLR/WLM, obedience, submission, domestic discipline, anal, etc at a much faster pace.

While I welcome all the changes and her enthusiasm for chastity, the future of potentially very few orgasms, permanent chastity 24/7 and a Wife Led Marriage, is somewhat daunting. We do talk about it, but her mind is set on moving forward. I find her confidence as a dominant woman very sexy and appealing, but the thought that I am entering a very different life, brought upon in parts by chastity, and the wonderful changes it brought to our marriage, remains a huge change.
Whilst I can always back out, but not wanting to loose the "wish that came true".. reality versus fantasy is something we all need to consider.

Thoughts?
0 x
inhercontrol

Re: Be careful what you wish for?!... Reality or Fantasy?

Post by inhercontrol »

That half scares me, half turns me on.
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

Reality is never the same as fantasy, however when it gets close you should embrace what is being presented to you. Enjoy it.
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

Allmylife4her wrote:Reality is never the same as fantasy, however when it gets close you should embrace what is being presented to you. Enjoy it.
Well said Allmylife4her...
0 x
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

I know how you feel somewhat. After some time of "playing" with chastity we are now going for permanent lock up with the ideal of no orgasms(my idea). My mind is not in fantasy on this, this is what I wanted and her to. We both agree i'm a much better person without orgasms(or I should say 15 seconds of joy lol). But we also both understand this is an ideal, a goal. Reality is that things may change. Its scary but also a big turn on. I'm not sure how to deal with no orgasms but I quit smoking a few years ago and liken it to that difficult task. As men we will always want to orgasm, that feeling will always be with us but mentally I know its for the best if I dont. It keeps me focused on her and we end up having the best sex ever. Sure sometimes I think its crazy and want to go backwards but we talk and play it out in our heads what would happen if we really did go back and how that would just be a big let down too. Though I will say I'm not in the same boat as you, we have no FLR or any D/S type relationship. All I can say is sometimes we dont like change. Sometimes we fight it. Sometimes the change is what is right for us but cant see this for what it is. Only time will show that it was the right thing to do(or not). Sometimes its whats best for us whether we like it or not. And sometimes women be crazy and we need to run for the hills lol. Only you as a couple can decide if this right. Have you expressed your feelings to her on this? I would start there and talk it out. Cheers.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

She is deciding on my orgasms, when and even where... which is a bit scary, but she has already expressed it will not be before mid August, with her already pushing it out because of me displeasuring her on the weekend...
Reality I must say is harder than I imagined, permanent denial is tough, i am desperately horney, last night she edged me to near orgasm, and then having to cage "it" again is hard... I wished for this, in many ways for her to take control, now that she has I feel I cannot go back without loosing what we have and where our relationship is...
We talk alot about it, but it definately appears she is becoming very comfortable with her control, and denying me an orgasm she sees as pefectly normal in our FLR/D/s relationship, plus keeping me in permanent chastity, with the brief exception when she wishes to use me (PIV)... the rest is pleasure only for her, and yes she no longer feels guilty about it either, she happily enjoys multiple orgasms, which I am more than happy to provide, or even watch as she pleasures herself in front of me.
Fantasy has become reality for the most part, most would call me lucky, and lucky I may be, but reality is different, albeit mostly wonderful, with some hard days
0 x
wmpwiwlw

Post by wmpwiwlw »

well I think if you did go backwards you would get bored real quick and wish you were right where you are now. Its like when people want time off from work and then after a while they realize its boring and actually want to go back to work.
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

wmpwiwlw wrote:well I think if you did go backwards you would get bored real quick and wish you were right where you are now. Its like when people want time off from work and then after a while they realize its boring and actually want to go back to work.
Agreed, the risk of going back would be risky, good communication levels are important, but even then, I'd prefer to go with the flow and enjoy the ride, even if there are days that are frustrating, the overall gain for us as a couple and oour relationship is worth it...
0 x