Vasectomies and scar tissue

Living the real life under lock and key
carolina cyclist

Vasectomies and scar tissue

Post by carolina cyclist »

18 years ago I had a vasectomy. It seemed like the smart and economical thing to do. Had I known then what I know now about scarring and the issues related to scarring I would never have done it. We are taking a break for awhile because of some inflamation in my scrotum. It hadn't been an issue for awhile but it flared up again. I have had the scar tissue checked numerous times and there is nothing bad (cancer) but it is very painful. I think the Bon4 may be an issue and can't wait for my Steelheart to arrive. According to Steelworxx, it should be in two weeks.
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
Jedi

Re: Vasectomies and scar tissue

Post by Jedi »

I have a similar issue with the scar tissue and flare ups. I can tell you that with the Steelworxx Steelheart, I have not had any issues... so that may resolve the problem.
0 x
carolina cyclist

Jedi wrote:I have a similar issue with the scar tissue and flare ups. I can tell you that with the Steelworxx Steelheart, I have not had any issues... so that may resolve the problem.
Thanks, Jedi.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I had a vasectomy 30 years ago. I also had an inflammation flare up a while back. I took about a week off and have had no problems since.

On the other hand, the doctor who did my "V" was very concerned that I get prompt help if there was any pain or swelling, told me too call him any time, 27/7. I called him at 3 am with bad pain and swelling, and he met me at the local hospital emergency room 20 minutes later. Said I had an infection and handed me a prescription, no charge for the visit or the pills. Since he was that concerned about infection, you should not take any chances if it might be an infection, just take a round of antibiotics to be on the safe side.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
carolina cyclist

Thanks. It is actually starting to clear up but if it doesn't I will certainly call my doctor.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hubby has scar tissue too but in his Jail Bird or Revenge he's never had any swelling or anything. Maybe it is just the Bon4 style device.

Good luck!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Now that I have had my JB shortened, the fit is perfect. I touch the end at pretty much all times. Because of this, attempted erections go nowhere which eliminates a great deal of the stress I used to feel on my testicles and vas deferns (what they cut during a vasectomy). Another benefit of the perfect fit is that the device feels even better than it used to. I would not have believed it possible, but it is definitely true.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

18 years seems like a long time. Seems like there is something your doc could do about it.

I was in the ~1% that had a "reaction" to my vasectomy (I guess the sperm accumulated and my body did not like it). The effect was fairly painful feeling in my scrotum. I also had a few cases of epididymitis (sp?) prior to vasectomy. Spoke to my PCP about it and he said that more ejaculations would help, and it did. It took about 5 years until it completely cleared out. One of the better decisions we made.
0 x
carolina cyclist

Lady M wrote:Hubby has scar tissue too but in his Jail Bird or Revenge he's never had any swelling or anything. Maybe it is just the Bon4 style device.

Good luck!
Thank you Lady M. I am anxiously awaiting my Steelheart. It has been several years since I had a flare up so I believe the Bon4 is the issue.
0 x
budgie

Post by budgie »

I had a vasectomy more than 20 years ago. I have a few granulomas (small hard lumps) which are harmless, and very occasionally have been painful. I'm in a JailBird 24/7 for months at a time and I've had no problems.
0 x