No more wearing for me.

Living the real life under lock and key
Happily caged

No more wearing for me.

Post by Happily caged »

After having gone from hesitant but accepting to wanting me locked up, she now wants me to take it off pwrmanently.

Oh well, it was fun while it lastwd, but I'm not selling in case she changes her mind in future.
0 x
lockedsteve

Re: No more wearing for me.

Post by lockedsteve »

What is her reason if I may ask?

In the beginning my wife felt that my orgasm was the purpose of sex. If I did not cum she asked me what was wrong and took it as me not being attracted to her. She called sex without my orgams, fake sex. What changed her around was that I started acting very nice and doing more things around the house when I was locked up. When she said that she did not want me locked, I was not a nice husband. She soon saw the difference and wanted me locked again. A little acting worked for me. Maybe not nice, but it worked and she has benefited from it. I also would tell her things about how bored and down I felt for a few days after my orgasm and that I had felt a lot better without an orgasm. Now I am locked all the time and go 3-4 months between orgasms. Do not give up. We started and stopped 3 times before my wife was willing to give it a try for 6 months and then make a decision. After the 5th month she said that she wanted chastity to be our "lifestyle" and it has for the last two years.
0 x
NewbieMC

Post by NewbieMC »

Can't help but feel playing up the effects of MC sounds a bit manipulative and maybe counter productive too. Be patient. Continue to make a real effort in your relationship. Talk openly about your feelings but don't concentrate on discussing MC as it will be like a picked scab. Really try and acknowledge/understand your partners point of view in the conversations you do have. When the time is right cook ur partner a nice meal, and ask her if she would mind discussing it for a little while. Ask her what her concerns and reservations are. Really listen. Hopefully you will reach a point where your partner will be equally receptive to your view and you will be able to talk about your reasons for wanting to try again and she will really listen.
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

She's concerned about health dangers. It seems this fear is based on the fact that in her eyes it looks painful even though I've assured her that it's nothing of the sort.
Last edited by Happily caged on Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Happily caged wrote:She's concerned about healthdangers. It seems this fear is based on the fact that in her eyes it looks painful even though I'be a suited her that it's nothing of the sort.
Are you trying to use a voice-to-text app? This is screwed up in a funny way that doesn't look like the usual inability to spell or typos.

Perhaps you should have a discussion about 'safewords', establish one and assure her that you will use it in the event a health or safety related issue should arise.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

Autocorrect. Sorry about that. I've just edited my previous response.

Unfortunately she's not so concerned about an emergency sinse I do have access to the keys if necessary. She's more concerned about long term health effects creeping in over the years possibly without my even noticing it.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Happily caged wrote:Unfortunately she's not so concerned about an emergency sinse I do have access to the keys if necessary. She's more concerned about long term health effects creeping in over the years possibly without my even noticing it.
Well, since I've probably spent 4 out of the last 6 years locked, I think it's safe to say that that isn't really much of a concern. Maybe she needs to talk with some folks, or their keyholders, who have gone long-term (a year or longer?) to assuage her concerns.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

I think after Thumper being locked for the better part of... Almost 8 years now? We would definitely hear if there were any medical issues that have crept up lol

People have been doing this for a very long time and I have yet to hear of an experience where it has caused health problems.

Just sayin'
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

For the last 5+ years I have had absolutely no issues except for a rash here and there that totally healed. I'm in my cage 24/7 and on average about 85% of the time during those years (it usually comes off while on vacation).

I get the thing about your wife thinking that "it looks like it hurts". It took some time for my wife to feel otherwise. Now all I get when trying to become erect is, "having some discomfort, oh too bad".
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

NewbieMC wrote:Can't help but feel playing up the effects of MC sounds a bit manipulative and maybe counter productive too. Be patient. Continue to make a real effort in your relationship. Talk openly about your feelings but don't concentrate on discussing MC as it will be like a picked scab. Really try and acknowledge/understand your partners point of view in the conversations you do have. When the time is right cook ur partner a nice meal, and ask her if she would mind discussing it for a little while. Ask her what her concerns and reservations are. Really listen. Hopefully you will reach a point where your partner will be equally receptive to your view and you will be able to talk about your reasons for wanting to try again and she will really listen.
All I did was exaggerate things, not make them up. I also manipulated my wife into having sex with a woman and now she is happily bisexual and would not have tried it without my manipulation. :) Women have used sex to manipulate men since the dawn of time. We all manipulate people in some way. If I was not good at it, my career would not have gone as well as it has. My Psychologist diagnosed me as having a Machiavellian personality. That means I am good at manipulating people to do as I wish them to do. I do not do that to their detriment though. Just making sure you tell an employee that he did a good job every time he does, you are manipulating him using positive reinforcement. Manipulation is not a bad thing. How you do it and its affects on others make it good or bad.
Last edited by lockedsteve on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x