Caged sex?

Living the real life under lock and key
Happily caged

Caged sex?

Post by Happily caged »

Who here has had PIV sex while locked?

She wanted me to leave the keys in Canada, so I did as she said. Once here, she'd changed her mind in a big way. She got her doctor to insert a contraceptive device (for various reasons, she does not allow me to use latex or sheepskin), and now wants PIV sex every few days. So I obliged. I slipped my penis out if the cage and though we were both worried about it hurting me or her, it turns out that it's quite easy to have sex with a Jailbird dangling from the scrotum. A little uncomfortable for me, but by no means painful; and she does not feel the cage at all.

Now she's saying she does not want me wearing it once we get back home. All I can guess is that just as I'm exploring the cage, so is she, which explains her vascular ion in wanting me locked one day but not the next. But that's fine by me. I'love just follow her lead.
0 x
locked4her55
Re: Caged sex?

Post by locked4her55 »

Happily caged wrote: it turns out that it's quite easy to have sex with a Jailbird dangling from the scrotum. A little uncomfortable for me, but by no means painful; and she does not feel the cage at all.

Now she's saying she does not want me wearing it once we get back home.
So I guess the next thing for you is to sell your JB. No sense in keeping it is there. :roll:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

locked4her55 wrote:
Happily caged wrote: it turns out that it's quite easy to have sex with a Jailbird dangling from the scrotum. A little uncomfortable for me, but by no means painful; and she does not feel the cage at all.

Now she's saying she does not want me wearing it once we get back home.
So I guess the next thing for you is to sell your JB. No sense in keeping it is there. :roll:
That's probably what we will do.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

Ive been allowed to rub my cage gently on her Labia while in engorged in my device.
She loves the tease it gives me as she can see my frustration.

Ive also slightly entered her while caged but always careful of the Lock but that's rare.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
Michele

Post by Michele »

I just have sex with hubby sometimes in his cage... As in cage inserted in me. It's very frustrating for him since he can't really feel me, especially if I cum while the cage is in me. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast