Ruined Orgasms

Living the real life under lock and key
sissyrandi

Re: Ruined Orgasms

Post by sissyrandi »

We've tried the ruined orgasm thing with mixed success. Generally, she does a hand job on me until I've reached the point of no return, then she takes her hands away, or sometimes she squeezes the base of Mr. Happy - in either case, I still have a "spurting" orgasm - not as fulfilling as a traditional orgasm, but still pretty darn pleasurable and definitely noticeable. Would love to find something more frustrating or be able to experience what's done in that video clip - that looks very impressive.

In related news, we've also tried the whole "prostrate milking" thing too, with absolutely no luck at all. Got an Aneros and a Rude Boy massager to help her, they feel great and are very humbling, but they don't really cause a whole lot to happen on their own. She's tried her fingers, read the blogs and stuff on the web about how to do it, and it feels interesting and good, but still, not much happens. Frustratingly, I've had issues with my nether regions before and for a couple of years I was seeing a urologist regularly. That guy, much to my great aggravation, could stick his finger in my rump (and seemed to do it a lot), press down, and instantly, he had me dribbling "prostatic fluid" onto a test slide - just like clockwork! Literally, bend over, finger in, five seconds later it felt like I was about to pee everywhere, and at the same time, stuff started oozing out onto a little square piece of plastic. So, I know it is possible, because this guy could do it apparently in his sleep. My wife's tried everything under the sun and has never been able to duplicate that sensation or result. Likewise, I've tried to do it myself with fingers and various toys, and I can't get it to do the same thing either. I have no doubt if that doc would continue with his pushing in there, I would eventually collapse from dehydration through that thing - but yet, we can't figure out how to do it ourselves.

Oh well... what's life without something left to achieve I suppose...
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

Tom Allen wrote:
TwistedMister wrote: Makes me curious to know, at just what point is her 'kink line' drawn? When do things go from being 'not kinky' to 'kinky', in her mind?
No, it doesn't make sense. But I've blogged about this for years: Mrs. Edge does not self-identify as kinky. Put me in a chastity device? It's just a reminder of her control. Make me wear a cock ring when not wearing a device? Aww, that's just a bit of jewelry, like a wedding ring. Has me wear a strapon? It's practical - it allows her pleasure while keeping me in line. Ruining my orgasm? It's just some harmless teasing. A few dozen whacks with her riding crop? That's just helping me to keep her in mind the next day.

I can't explain it, but it seems to work for her. I'm certainly not going to argue the point.
My wife is like yours. Despite having sex with women for most of her adult life she never thought about her sexuality. She never called herself bisexual because she only had sex with women as part of a FFM threesome that I arranged. She has a self image as a vanilla hetero wife. For most of our marriage she told me that she had no fetishes. They were always mine where she merely participated at my request. Despite the bruises and welts on my butt and a growing collection of whips, canes and paddles, she still sees herself as typical housewife. Everyone of her friends is deeply religious and would drop her if they knew what kind of lifestyle she lived. They will not even talk about sex, watch a movie with sex or cursing or do anything else that we think is tame. Her self image is at odds with her reality.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

She has a self image as a vanilla hetero wife. For most of our marriage she told me that she had no fetishes. They were always mine where she merely participated at my request. Despite the bruises and welts on my butt and a growing collection of whips, canes and paddles, she still sees herself as typical housewife. Everyone of her friends is deeply religious and would drop her if they knew what kind of lifestyle she lived. They will not even talk about sex, watch a movie with sex or cursing or do anything else that we think is tame. Her self image is at odds with her reality.
I'm glad to see that it's not just us :-)

While our friends wouldn't drop us, they are *very* conservative. Like, I never even hear them making dirty jokes. I know that they seem to think that I'm the kinky one, but nobody even talks about that except in really vague references. And while I joke a little bit, I'm careful not to make anyone (too) uncomfortable.

But yes, my wife still sees herself as a typical vanilla housewife. It's cute.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

sissyrandi wrote:...we've also tried the whole "prostrate milking" thing too, with absolutely no luck at all. Got an Aneros and a Rude Boy massager... could stick his finger in my rump (and seemed to do it a lot), press down, and instantly, he had me dribbling "prostatic fluid" onto a test slide - just like clockwork!
Not to sidetrack the discussion, but it is very possible that your prostate spot is simply deeper than where your toys or your wife's fingers can reach. Especially if the doc could do it that quickly. I had no luck at all with the Aneros or my ex-wife's fingers.

I ended up getting a pyrex g-spot toy when I was playing with a more experienced pro-domme after splitting from my wife, and it hits my prostate fully and the feeling goes from interesting to VERY intense. I'd even say uncomfortable - though pyrex isn't nearly as forgiving a material so that might be part of the reason it was so intense. And as the Domme was much more inclined to play back there and much more through, I was able to get my prostate milked a few times. And that was after having given up on it after years of failed efforts.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon