decrease of desire?

Living the real life under lock and key
kunst

decrease of desire?

Post by kunst »

I am practising OD since about 18 months but in a regular way only since 8 months.
After some time with the cage, with time I moved to the honour method and I am not using the cage since 5-6 months. My wife let me have a release (or RO) once per week, more or less.
We have penetrative sex almost every day, of course without release most of the time. At the beginning I could stay inside for very short time and I had to use fingers to let her reach orgasm, but now I can stay more than 20 minutes inside without loosing control.
Lately, in the morning I am not so horny as I was one months ago, and in the last few weeks I noticed that my erections, though still strong, are less frequent than before.
I am 42, I do not think that I am getting old so quickly. My question is if this decrease in hornyness / erections is related with OD or not. Or, maybe this is becoming a routine, due to the fact that we have a target of one week?
What is your experience?
0 x
sherulestherooster

Re: decrease of desire?

Post by sherulestherooster »

With the amount of teasing you get, I know that I would be very horny. When my wife doesn't tease me, I do lose some desire and actually become a bit depressed if I don't have a good quality erection after a few days. I'm about your age, and my desire has not really gone down at all, but when I am allowed orgasm, my refractory period has gotten longer and longer.

My $0.02, not sure if that helps you much.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Natural decline in libido would be my first thought. Once a week may be too often now. I generally get not more often than 1/month, and it has currently been 2 months since the last time. I have frequent [attempted] erections (currently working down to the smallest ring of CB3k and waking every 2 hours or so). I have also found that with orgasms denied for a month or two, my refractory period is very much shorter after having one, and almost non-existent if it is a 'ruined' orgasm...in fact, if it is a RO, then by the next day I'm even hornier than I was before.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

Sometimes I think the body adjusts or it does become routine. I imagine with so much stimulation you are becoming desensitized. The same thing happened to me after about 2.5 weeks. When I was excited it was extremely excited. But when I wasn't I really wasn't. That's just my experience but I've only made it that long on two occasions
0 x
tqbartleby

Post by tqbartleby »

I haven't been locked up--that's the next step, currently planned!--but I did find that, with honor-system orgasm denial, if I went two weeks or so without, my libido would plummet and, when it was time to finally come, I would take much longer to become aroused than in earlier periods of life when I was coming frequently. I'm now in my mid-50s. My wife and I have found that with a period of a week or ten days between orgasm, that phenomenon doesn't occur.

I've also found that regular foot-worship sessions serve to keep my libido charging along. A new thing for us--never a shortage of things to explore!
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Here is my opinion:
The cage causes a constant reminder of your situation and therefor helps maintain the level of horniness AND it's HUGE that the keyholder is doing something to tease either physically or mentally to increase or keep the horniness going.

It is a massive NO NO for me to hear about guys being locked up and left alone. Chastity, for me, is not "Lock it and Leave it" it just doesnt work. There needs to be some kind of mental aspect at least.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

what she said... LadyM is right from my POV. I finf being locked makes me much more aroused on a near constant basis.. My experience is the reverse of what you have described. I get way too many erections in the cahe and I have an almost constant desire to make love to CQ
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice