Leaking

Living the real life under lock and key

Leaking

Post by newbie »

Just throwing this out there, but has anyone experienced a slight leaking of precum a short time after removing the device, especially after being locked for a few days? It doesn't leak much, but enough to leave some tell-tale signs, and the strange part is that there is no arousal necessary it just sort of does it on it's own.
0 x
Last orgasm: October 20, 2016. Masturbated while locked. :(

Last PIV: been a while

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
Currently locked part time in a Clear Holy Trainer V2 Standard, 40mm ring.
GoddessRhea

Re: Leaking

Post by GoddessRhea »

I've heard of guys leaking with long enough periods of denial. I've heard of it happening in their devices, no removal necessary though.

We haven't reached this point yet, though, so I can't say I have personally experienced it.
0 x
2ndplace

Post by 2ndplace »

I seem to experience leaking at the slightest thing after just two or three days.
After the device is removed is certainly one of those times. Sad really that recently the expectation is very rarely fulfilled.
0 x
rickiee_2002

Post by rickiee_2002 »

Yes, I leak frequently. I remember the first time that I took off my cage and there was a string of precum that oozed out of my penis. It freaked me out because I wasn't expecting it. It wasn't the first time I took off my cage, but the first time it happened.

There are times a residual of pee will come out as well.
0 x
Happily caged

Post by Happily caged »

Somehow that doesn't sound healthy: precum or urine that comes out only when you take the cage off. Would that not suggest that the cage is somehow trapping it in there?

I understand that leaking might be normal, but why specifically and only when you take the cage off?
0 x

Post by newbie »

Actually, I haven't leaked any pee before after taking it off but I would say that within a half hour of taking it off I feel a tiny bit of precum come out. While it's tru that there was nothing specifically arousing at the time, I think it has more to do with the increased sensitivity of the penis and it's new found freedom. It seems completely natural to me.
0 x

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
rickiee_2002

Post by rickiee_2002 »

I wrote my response too quickly. It's not just when I take the cage off, but I do notice more precum oozing out when I do take the cage off. I frequently, throughout the day, completely unprovoked ... feel an ooze of precum work it's way out of my penis. You know the feeling ... and it's actually exciting to me when it happens. It feels so naughty in a way. I mean, no one just walks around with precum oozing out of their penis. I'll be sitting in a meeting and I feel it come out.
0 x

Post by newbie »

I agree, I actually like it when it happens. It almost feels like I pee'd a little bit but it's different. It's actually a pretty erotic feeling and can happen completely spontaneously. When I wear black underwear I can really see all the places it happened.
0 x

JamesP77

Post by JamesP77 »

I've always leaked pre-cum when aroused. Since putting on the cage I feel like I've got a bad washer in my faucet I leak so much. I have to be careful not to wear khaki's to work anymore. It's like my penis is drooling. lol
0 x
Keystone83

Post by Keystone83 »

I was going to start a new thread, but maybe someone reading this one can help.

I don't normally produce any Precum. I can be hard and aroused for a long period of time (hour plus) and I don't normally get anything. If I do it's an extremely small dot on the end of my cock.

So, I was wondering if there were any other guys in a similar situation that began to produce Precum after being locked for a while.. And if so, how long were you locked before you started dripping or leaking Precum.
0 x